HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole (hope I did that right)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole  (hope I did that right) Empty
PostSubject: Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole (hope I did that right)   Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole  (hope I did that right) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:54 pm

Bonjour-
My name be Nicole la Souris (the mouse).
I be an officer in the French Navy and I seek a home port to rest, play, drink, and settle down my rambuncous crew. *glares at her cabinboy who is stealing her chocolets*.

I was recently promoted by the Admiral to Captain of the 36th rank.
I float a Straus MC and mostly load with Bronze cannonball.... I tend to be slow, fully armored and a damme deadly shot. I be fairly green in Port Battles but have gotten my crew an me exposed to that situation a couple times and come out alive. Cannot say the same fer the two bastards that pinned me between. Tri-deckers they were..... No deckers they wound up!

I do wish to find a home. I did settle with one family fer awhile and although I did love them dearly, me heart said to move on. I will speak of that only to a ranking officer. The pain is still great and I no cry in front o anyone if I can help it.
===================================
Name: Nicole la Souris (the Mouse)
Forum name: Leaflost
Profession: Naval Officer: French Navy
===================================
Wow.... Roleplay- what I think it is. lol Not an easy thing to describe but I will try.

I am a deep roleplayer- I do put too much time into me character and when I be ingame I do immerse and as such the world do I play as real. (Yes I do know that it is a game and not rl- I am fairly sane).

Be there actions in this world, be it honorable and straight there be no trouble wit me. I do start out wit open heart and a peaceful hand and voice do I have.
Should there be strife of dishonor, lying, poor-game, an such.... I do honestly try to resolve it, leave it behind, or report it to an officer fer mediation. I do no believe in taking dark trouble to the public eye and gossip.
Remembering that there be real people behind the characters- feelings can be hurt, some feelings can be joyful, and as a character I do flirt, have fun wit the men (cough- NAY! No that way!), an do sail in hot climate with top bare.... Me crew fights harder an the enemy feels deep fear that a woman would enter battle laughing an unarmored. *blushes* Perhaps that were not to be said. (so gives an idea of my rp...)

I have seen many of ye walking the various ports an never have I had strife with ye. I have requested help - needing a small fleet to complete some whining Magistrates problems and yer mate(s) have come to my aid. I appreciate that and I have seen many of you in the two PBs I have participated in.
I be not sure whether as a French Naval Officer you will accept me but as I see you are a large part Freetraders and Privateers, well perhaps you have need of some heavy guns and a mean crew.
===============================

Well mates that be it. I do hope to hear from some of ye and perhaps be given a letter of passage into the Highland Confederacy.

*Realizes her language and bows her head in shame* I apologize to all of ye... ahh you. My mother was born an... and raised a Brethern and I di... was raised to speak such language. I will endevor to speak in full sentences and try to use the language of my father's heritage.

C'est bien an au revoir
Nicole la Souris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole (hope I did that right)   Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole  (hope I did that right) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:01 pm

Welcome to the Carribean and to our little corner of it. An officer will contact you soon about your application.

~Captain Cathern Flowers~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole (hope I did that right)   Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole  (hope I did that right) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:48 pm

Welcome Capitaine Ncole, we have met a number of times, always the joyful one you were.

Your language may be --well you said it better than I can-- and your manners, on occasion, more suitable to a Pirate than to a Naval Officer but, fear not, mine are worse and I stand here as a full member of this noble Confederacy.

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole (hope I did that right)   Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole  (hope I did that right) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:35 am

Welcome Captain Nicole,

I can vouch fer Captain Lemays manners, tho mine arn't much better. More suited to the quarterdeck than the parlour. I look forward to hearing how ye gained your command in the King's Navy.

Ruiseart MacTamhais

((Actually there has been discussion by several members as to how a lady would be role-played as a naval officer. I am interested as to how you will do so))
Back to top Go down
Namo Larkin
Proprietor-General
Proprietor-General
Namo Larkin

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Locations: Cayo, Tampa
Production: LV, Teak, and Ships
Requirements: Hulls or Parts for Hulls

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole (hope I did that right)   Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole  (hope I did that right) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:36 am

Nicole la Souris;

My name is Namo Larkin and as an Officer and Member of the Highland Confederacy I say Welcome. I would like to meet with you and discuss the possibility of you joining us in our struggles here. I am not sure where this might take place nor when but you can generally find me somewhere between Tampa and Cayo. Now that the port is clear I have a bit of ship material to get moved to Cayo before the Rats take it of a mind to attack it again. I must convey a bit of caution given the news that you were once a member of Flat Earth Society but I assure you that fact will not be used against you for joining us.

Namo Larkin

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole (hope I did that right)   Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole  (hope I did that right) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:12 am

Blessings Captain Souris!

You can also ask for myself or any officer. We are most interested in your request to join but would just like to know a little more of your reasons for choosing the Confederacy? Our societies roots are planted in the Jacobite cause and so we would just like to find out a little more of why a French Naval Officer would be interested in such a guild out of all the choices there be?

You could either let one of us know in person or simply post your reasoning here. I look forward to corresponding with you further and my St. Brendan guide thy guns!

Your Brother in Christ,
Bishop Aidan McDermott

OOC: Sorry for the third degree on your membership request. We have been going through some restructuring and part of it is a little more scrutiny in our screening to ensure that French characters who wish to join have an understandable RP reason for requesting to join a guild that is built around the struggle between the British and Irish/Scottish. But So long as you do and enjoy RPing there shouldn't be any concerns. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole (hope I did that right)   Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole  (hope I did that right) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:35 pm

Welcome Nicole,
We coresponded last night when you offered to sell me Saltpeter. All 5-10 of them you posessed. Very generous of you to offer something which could not easily be aquired by a naval officer. If I had read this application first, I would not have bothered you with my request to procure saltpeter for my gunpowder manufacturing plants. We are in a vastly different business you and I. But I appreciate having a little muscle backing me when I do business with some of my clientel. (Just try to keep your shirt on while your around them if ya don't mind, they are easily distracted)

I hope you enjoy yourself in our group, should you need anything just ask. If I have it I sell at cost to our members, and if I don't maybe I can help you find it.

Your new Friend,
Ldave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole (hope I did that right)   Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole  (hope I did that right) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:13 pm

Ldave, only the clients are distrated?

Welcome within us Nicole. And, when I am around, I will not be distracted if you pull of your shirt neither will I be upset. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole (hope I did that right)   Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole  (hope I did that right) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Nicole (hope I did that right)
Page 1 of 1