HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

A matter of signatures

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A matter of signatures Empty
PostSubject: A matter of signatures   A matter of signatures Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:14 pm

I have put my avatar in my Profile. Was wondering if I can add a image-signature? If so I am assuming I need to upload the image to a URL then move it here?
Back to top Go down

A matter of signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: A matter of signatures   A matter of signatures Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:32 pm

Ummmm-

*blushes* Nevermind....

1. I upload my photos to PhotoBucket (free and been around for a long time. No time limit on holding photos without paying for services.

2. After uploading photo- there are 3 scanners below the image. You want to choose the one that says A matter of signatures Photo.

3. click on it and copy it (usually CNTR+C)

4. Go to your Profile here and go to your Preferences. Go to where you typed your signature and figure out where you want your image to place

5. Paste (usually CNTR+V) and then go to bottom of page and save it.

6. If you had any previous posts- check there to make sure you don't have problems or your sig-image isn't where you want it

7. Remember (I believe) this website/forum will accept .png .jpg or .gif.

8. I haven't tried a flash image yet (an image that moves). Might try that next. Wanted a ship sailing at bottom of the image I have already hehe.
Back to top Go down

A matter of signatures
Page 1 of 1