HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu) Empty
PostSubject: Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu)   Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:36 am

IC Introduction:
Celia Genevieve hands you a sealed envelope addressed only to "Highland Confederacy"...

Greetings,
Thank you for the fine evening at Le Bourbonaisse. Mme. von Klein's invitation was unexpected but the discussions were lively and interesting. I have returned to my patrol of Louisiana aboard the Morpheus but have made inqueries with the Admiralty into a possible detachment to boulster the Confederacy's efforts on the burning sea.

Until I get a response feel free to call upon myself or any member of Famille d'Miyu if you find yourself in need of a steady hand and more guns. Louisiana is quiet as long as one does not pass Belle Isle so I have some leeway as to the waters in which I may roam. Perhaps a patrol in and about Antilles with Mme. Flowers would not be to difficult to arrange?

Lt. Commander Kristn d'Miyu
Capitane, Morpheus out of Belle Isle.

Character Description:
Kristn is the eldest of the brother and sisters that make up Famille d'Miyu. Grey is the middle child. Kitsume the baby.

Kristn is a warrior's warrior. A Naval officer, fiercely loyal and honorable. She will do her upmost to do right by her family, her friends, her service and her country.

Out of Character Section

Player Description:
I am a sucker for the fuzzies.

Official Forum Name:
Greyed

Profession:
Naval Officer

What is RP to you?
RP is not a focus but not something I shun either. Lisette has been politely and rather (un)subtlely trying to get me to join HC every time we've met. I have thus far resisted because I consider myself, at best, a light RPer. I'll slip into RP when around others who are doing it, try not to break it if I am not directly involved but otherwise I tend to also slip out of RP around those who don't do it.

Why would you like to join the Highland Confederacy?
Lisette will string me up if I don't try? Uhm, no wait, that's too negative.

French, on Bonny, seems to boil down to FES, Rep, Comp and HC.

FES I cannot in good concious join even though there are some wonderful people who are a part of FES.

Rep is PvP oriented and while I do not shy away from PvP I also do not want to have it as my main focus, esp. with the trappings that come with PvP focused groups... Not that Rep falls into that... Smile

Comp is heavy RP and while I've had good conversations with Chantilly it was made politely known that I might not be the best fit.

HC not only has a decent presence on the server, in PvP and in PBs but also, to a member that I have met, been friendly and open. While I may not feel my RP leanings are up to HC standards Lisette's polite nudging, and some remenicing about previous MMOs, made me feel that my misgivings might be unfounded. I should let HC decide if I am a player they want.

Also, I know this isn't a part of the app, but I do have two alts that I alluded to above.
Grey d'Miyu, 23 FreeTrader and my first character. He was surpassed by Kristn about a week ago and my play time on him has slowly declined as I focused on Kristn's naval career. However all my economic efforts are focused on Grey at the moment.

Kitsume, 9 Privateer. Kristn and Kitsume were started about 10 minutes apart when I wasn't sure what combat style I would focus on. However, seeing as I generally go for hack-and-slash warriors over the sneaky-sneaky, stabby, stabby positional characters in fantasy MMOs I've focused on Kristn's lineship potential and Kitsume I only putter around when I'm in the mood for something different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu)   Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:18 pm

Having read your musing in other publications, I can attest to one at all at the wisdom, good cheer and brilliant way with words that the d'Miyu family command.

G'day!

Bog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu)   Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:56 pm

I met Lt. Commander d'Miyu At the battle for Jaqueme A fine line officer indeed. She kills The English very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu)   Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:12 pm

You both expressed my opinion of Captain D'Miyu, I went to battle with her and we have conserve on numerous subjects a number of time. A fine Captain and Lady.
I welcome you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu)   Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:40 am

Welcome to the Confederacy, Leutnant d'Miyu!

It was mein special pleasure to induct you into the Confederacy tonight, and to enjoy our cruise from Cuba to Trinidad with Cathern Flowers and Nora Gaunson. Many a pirate, and a few evil Englanders, were taken prize or sent to the bottom.

~ Lisette von Klein
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu)   Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:31 am

Welcome aboard captain. It was a pleasure talking to you this morning. I eagerly await the time we may meet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu)   Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:38 am

Bonjour madmoiselle and most welcome. I met you yesterday and although my mood due to being ill.... been going on for a week now- you were gracious, chatted nicely (I hate silence) and I felt an immediate fit with you in the group.

So welcome and I hope I can sail along side you and sink a few ships together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu)   Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:45 pm

Welcome to the Confederacy!
Back to top Go down
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

PostSubject: Re: Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu)   Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 7:32 pm

OOC: I've seen you quite a bit on the FLS Bonny forums and in Grenville. Glad to see we are getting such an active player! Look forward to getting to know you in the game!

OxBaker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu)   Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kristn d'Miyu (Famille d'Miyu)
Page 1 of 1