Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grenville in the red

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Grenville in the red Empty
PostSubject: Grenville in the red   Grenville in the red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:52 am

Pardon me if this should be addressed elsewhere. Is there a PvP officer in the Society? One to coordinate with other PvP/RvR elements esp. in Rep/FES/Comp.

With that out of the way here's the OOC rundown on Grenville, all times Pacific.

At about 11:15pm Grenville hit 5k unrest and went Pirate PvP. There were no calls on /conquest that the rats were hitting it so I think anyone outside of /nation range was caught unawares. We only had a few members on. Myself and... Firmus? Pardon if I got that wrong. One other, Heather.

I started asking what our response would be on /conquest and was met with silence. I docked my Stralsund at Turtling Bay and transported to Grenville to at least run the patrol mission. At this time Grenville hit 6k. Lisette logged in while I completed my patrol and ran one as well.

/conquest was still quiet but after a mildly catty comment mistelled by me onto that channel. I was talking with Lisette on /soc and making updates, trying to warn people away from Grenville since the rats needed PvP kills to push it into contention. As it turned out it was good since I sent a followup to tone down the first message and started getting tells from the other societies.

After some back and forth between FES/Rep and someone else on /conquest (I stepped down once the conversations tarted) it was kind of decided that we would not try to lower contention since doing so would push the port battle even later in the night. Stuck in my craw to let it happen but I agree it was the smart move.

12:58am Grenville was flipped. Port battle is set for 11pm Tuesday night, Pacific. I intend on showing up in my finest ship.

As you can imagine being a new member of HC as well as a new player to the RvR aspects of PotBS I felt some communication was needed but didn't feel it was up to me to make decisions. Same for inside the society hence my leading question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grenville in the red   Grenville in the red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:00 am

We have a couple of people that represent us with the nation's war council. Rejean is one IIRC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grenville in the red   Grenville in the red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:14 pm

Blessings of Neptune upon you! Any information like what you had / participated in.... don't feel unable to post it.

I posted I would join the fight- I also posted that the rats have figured out when the French nation is weakest (fewest on) and time their contention for that, hence the 2am EST PB. *sigh* I will be there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grenville in the red   Grenville in the red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:54 pm

I am a member of a restricted-access site for the French Nation. I don't know if all Societies are represented, but Rep, FES and La Compagnie are.

Like all committees, it rarely decides anything.

Bog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grenville in the red   Grenville in the red Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grenville in the red
Page 1 of 1