Privateer Captain

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

PostSubject: We're moving to Antigua!   Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:52 pm

Let it be known that after much thought and deliberation from both Members and Officers, that it has been decided, effective immediately, that the Highland Confederacy will relocate to the Antigua server due to the decision by FLS to close down our fair Bonny. Members see this page for further details on the reason for the move and our decision. [url=http://highlandconfederacy.forumotion.com/la-pouliche-alerte-bordello-f23/ding-dong-the-bonny-is-dead-t1079.htm]http://highlandconfederacy.forumotion.com/la-pouliche-alerte-bordello-f23/ding-dong-the-bonny-is-dead-t1079.htm[/url]

You may transfer your characters as soon as you have your affairs in order on Bonny by using the following link. It is suggested however that you do not wait too long before transferring to ensure your character is allowed in. http://www.burningsea.com/pages/transfer/

Hew McDraig has restarted the HC on that server using his ALT Jock McDraig. Please message Jock or any officers that will shortly be transferring over for reacceptance into the guild on Antigua. If you've been accepted in the guild on Bonny, you will be accepted in Antigua. Also, I will start working on getting invites sent out to your characters on Antigua shortly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we make this move and God bless France and the HC on Antigua!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We're moving to Antigua!   Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:23 pm

ATTN OFFICERS: I just used the /dumpsocietyinfo command before transferring the Bishop but when I opened the file, there was nothing in it. Looks like the command is glitchy. Please see if you can run this command in Bonny and get our society list before leaving. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We're moving to Antigua!   Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:34 pm

To make it easier to get everyone in, I've temporarily promoted Cathern Flowers, Hew McDraig and Henri LaBranche to leaders on Antigua so you can try message them for invites into the guild. I'll be back on again later as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're moving to Antigua!   

Back to top Go down

We're moving to Antigua!
Page 1 of 1