Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Learned something new...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edwin Stewart

Edwin Stewart

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Character sheet
Locations: Tampa, New Orleans
Production: Ironmongery and Naval Stores (Guns, shot,repair items, keels, frames, planks, mast, spars, sails, rigging, tar, etc Everything but assembly)
Requirements: Ores and logs

Learned something new... Empty
PostSubject: Learned something new...   Learned something new... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:23 am

I though there was something like this out there...from an FLS forum thread....

Quote :
Its one of those things that no-one knows exactly why and how it works and why sometimes it will load icons into your swashbuckling toolbar, sometimes your OS toolbar, sometimes both and sometimes none, but with luck and persistence you can get it to work, eventually:

/addtotoolbar # /tiphat

where # is a number from 0 to 4.

Make sure all your extra toolbars are enabled and visible. Being on land (ie not in a ship) increses the chances of it working. You will need to manually swap to you OS toolbars to check if it has. Once you manage to get an icon on the OS toolbar *somewhere*, you can move it to a preferred spot like any other skill/item clicky and hide any toolbars you dont want to see.

The /tiphat icon looks like a modern french flag, blue white and red vertical stripes.

Should work with all the emotes. I will try it later today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learned something new...   Learned something new... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:18 pm

/wave
/salute

BTW:

0 = sailing toolbar
2 = swashbuckling toolbar
3 = open sea toolbar

Last edited by MacTavish on Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learned something new...   Learned something new... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:20 pm

Thanks for the info. Figured FLS had to have something like this.
Back to top Go down
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

PostSubject: Re: Learned something new...   Learned something new... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:22 pm

Didn't know this wasn't well known or I would have mentioned it before. I've been using it from the get-go. It's how I bless players Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learned something new...   Learned something new... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learned something new...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: