HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Got my Computer Fixed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Got my Computer Fixed! Empty
PostSubject: Got my Computer Fixed!   Got my Computer Fixed! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:17 pm

Hello Everyone, just got my computer fixed, heard some things have changed, anyone care to update me so I dont have to go over months worth posts Smile

Marie Honor
Back to top Go down
Edwin Stewart

Edwin Stewart

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Character sheet
Locations: Tampa, New Orleans
Production: Ironmongery and Naval Stores (Guns, shot,repair items, keels, frames, planks, mast, spars, sails, rigging, tar, etc Everything but assembly)
Requirements: Ores and logs

PostSubject: Re: Got my Computer Fixed!   Got my Computer Fixed! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:50 pm

They are closing Bonny and we are moving to Antigua...

Let me see if there is anything else.....

Nope, thats all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Namo Larkin
Proprietor-General
Proprietor-General
Namo Larkin

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Locations: Cayo, Tampa
Production: LV, Teak, and Ships
Requirements: Hulls or Parts for Hulls

PostSubject: Re: Got my Computer Fixed!   Got my Computer Fixed! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:01 am

At or around the time you left a dark cloud fell over the Highland Confederacy. Many of us didn't understand what was going on. A shout went out as to which target we should concentrat our efforts, but at the time the Officers were behind closed doors and silence was all we heard.

A group broke off from us some of our best fighters and still we heard nothing from the locked room. Then the biggest shock at the time as some of us saw Emile step from the room. The look on his face was very troubled as he headed toward his ship. Some yelled what is going on, Emile turned and with a shaky hand waved good bye and uttered not a word.

Panic spread like wildfire, What could all this mean? Is the HC breaking up? Are we going to be let in on what is going on? The questions continued as we looked toward the locked door and still nothing from the remaining officers.

Just as some were leaving I heard a voice come from the doorway. "Please, Please have faith in the Confederacy. I wish I could tell you more but rest assured we are going to continue just give us a bit more time." I turned around and saw Bishop McDemott standing in the doorway. I could see the toll of the last few days still weighed heavly on his mind. But the smile on his face brought much comfort to me. I turned and told some of the others to listen to the Bishop. We just need to hold on a bit longer.

Just before the Bishop went back into the room he turned and said. "There is more bad news but I will let them tell you in thier own time." He blessed all those huttled around the door as he went back inside. I was close enough to hear him or someone once again latch the door.

What does he mean by more bad news and who is They? I awaited outside and turned my attention to the others there. Mainly the new recruits that had just joined. I also saw Bognor talking to the others as well.

Soon the news came in the form of a letter posted on the door.
"I hearby tender my resignation as leader of the Highland Confederacy and turn over any and all properties of the group into the capable hands of Deoiridh D'Alembert

Wilhelm von Somborn"

The Bishop come out and spoke. Don't blame the ones that left they are our friends. They have just choisen to take a different path from the rest of us. We must get organized and mend our relationships. I have a bargining table set up inside everyone is welcome to come inside. I only have one rule for this what is said behind these walls will remain here. We need to come together and decide our fate.

And so it began the road back. Bognor and myself were promoted to officers. The group began to forge out a new set of Articles for the Confederation. The first draft was laid out by the sisters Von Klein.
As it was changed a little over time a second copy was written. Deoiridh picked up both and said they are a good start. Taking the first she cast it into the fireplace. Holding the second one up she said. These are the ones we will follow untill we decide to change them. Like the first set nothing is set in place and there is always room to make some changes. If you have concerns bring them before us and we will listen. With that she also anounced the addition of the Von Klien sisters into ranks of the officers.

((If someone wants to add to this please do. Also moving this to the Albatross))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

PostSubject: Re: Got my Computer Fixed!   Got my Computer Fixed! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:42 am

Good to see you back Marie! As a ship builder I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the economy on Antigua. It is very hot at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my Computer Fixed!   Got my Computer Fixed! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got my Computer Fixed!
Page 1 of 1