HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Presence requested at home - leaving 8/21

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Presence requested at home - leaving 8/21 Empty
PostSubject: Presence requested at home - leaving 8/21   Presence requested at home - leaving 8/21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:42 am

Hello Friends,
We have been through much together, you have all impressed me greatly with your resolve. I like you do not scare easily or make hasty decisions. But I'm afraid I have received a request to return home from the caribean next month. I will likely be leaving 8/21.

I do not value long good bye's, so I will make it short. My brother has requested my help. I have made my fortune here and my duties and contributions to state, though significant, no longer hold my interest as they once did. So I will do as he has requested and return.

If you need anything before then, please don't hesitate to ask. I will do my best to oblige.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presence requested at home - leaving 8/21   Presence requested at home - leaving 8/21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:17 pm

Goodbye Ldave,

Family matters are always of great importance and I understand your decision. Maybe a day or another our roads will cross again, tha day it will be a pleasure to meet you.

See you my friend.

Fantastik
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presence requested at home - leaving 8/21   Presence requested at home - leaving 8/21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:24 am

/salute

/Waves goodbye

Farewell friend. It has been a pleasure. I too know how pressing family matters can be.

MacTavish
Back to top Go down
Namo Larkin
Proprietor-General
Proprietor-General
Namo Larkin

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Locations: Cayo, Tampa
Production: LV, Teak, and Ships
Requirements: Hulls or Parts for Hulls

PostSubject: Re: Presence requested at home - leaving 8/21   Presence requested at home - leaving 8/21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:59 am

Best of travels to you Ldave and I hope everything works out well for you. I know it is a ways away yet but I have already started missing you on the docks of Tampa....
By the way I have another small order I will try and get sent to you tonight

Namo Larkin

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Presence requested at home - leaving 8/21   Presence requested at home - leaving 8/21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:41 am

Fare thee well.
Back to top Go down
Edwin Stewart

Edwin Stewart

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Character sheet
Locations: Tampa, New Orleans
Production: Ironmongery and Naval Stores (Guns, shot,repair items, keels, frames, planks, mast, spars, sails, rigging, tar, etc Everything but assembly)
Requirements: Ores and logs

PostSubject: Re: Presence requested at home - leaving 8/21   Presence requested at home - leaving 8/21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:23 pm

Fair Winds and Following Seas......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

PostSubject: Re: Presence requested at home - leaving 8/21   Presence requested at home - leaving 8/21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:27 am

It was a pleasure sailing and trading with you Ldave! Many blessings and fair winds!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presence requested at home - leaving 8/21   Presence requested at home - leaving 8/21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presence requested at home - leaving 8/21
Page 1 of 1