HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Athos Renard - The Red Fox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Athos Re

Athos Renard - The Red Fox Empty
PostSubject: Athos Renard - The Red Fox   Athos Renard - The Red Fox Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:54 pm

A letter arrives in the recruitment office of the Highland Confederacy in Florida. It is sealed with red wax and a signet ring of a fox. Upon opening it, is writing in a hand that is not illegible, but not as refined as some.

Within is written:

Quote:
To the agents of the Highland Confederacy:

I came to New World seeking a chance to make my fortune after the unfortunate turn of events in the Isles. I've received my Letter of Marque from the French crown and have taken to a life of civilized thuggery, taking from those that take from others.

As I understand it, the Confederacy is a group that stands for the restoration of the Stuart line and all that comes with it. This is an agenda I would like to support in any small way that I can. To discuss these matters further you may reach me in Florida, St. Augustine being my port of call at present, though business may take me to the ports of Tampa and along the coast of Louisiana.

In closing, I wish your organization well and am eager to speak with any representative that my find me.

Yours faithfully,
Athos Renard

Player Description
:
I'm also new to PotBS and am of mixed feelings about it, mostly due to the sheer lack of interaction, let alone friendly interaction. I've little taste for PvP and stick mostly to PvE interactions but would not be adverse to a swashbucklering duel for the sake of RP.

In real life I'm of both Irish and Scottish heritage and enjoy history, a passion of mine. I'm easy going and can RP on the fly, preferring light hearted stories to high drama.

Official Forum Name:
Athos Renard

Profession:
I'm a Privateer by trade and my end designs at present would be a simple
guard for Freetrader convoys, dealing with NPC aggressors and aiding
lower levels make it through missions and areas as painlessly as
possible.

What is RP to you?
RP is the emertion into another time and place for the sake of having fun with others and telling stories for the enjoyment of all, participants and those listening in.

Why would you like to join the Highland Confederacy?
I was pleased to hear that as a group you 1) honour chivalry and good conduct
at all times and 2) work together and wish to have positive interactions.

Any questions?
Not at present.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athos Renard - The Red Fox   Athos Renard - The Red Fox Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:48 am

Welcome to the Carribean. An officer should contact you within a couple of days about membership.

Cathern Flowers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athos Renard - The Red Fox   Athos Renard - The Red Fox Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:00 am

Welcome to the Highland Confederacy and to the Burning Sea. As Captain Flowers mentioned an Officer will be in touch within a few days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athos Renard - The Red Fox   Athos Renard - The Red Fox Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:37 am

This a pleasure to greet a fellow from my homeland. I trust we shall sail together soon.
Back to top Go down
Namo Larkin
Proprietor-General
Proprietor-General
Namo Larkin

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Locations: Cayo, Tampa
Production: LV, Teak, and Ships
Requirements: Hulls or Parts for Hulls

PostSubject: Re: Athos Renard - The Red Fox   Athos Renard - The Red Fox Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:48 pm

Welcome Athos to the Highland Confederacy. I look forward to meeting up with you in the game. I must warn you we have an Emanual Renard currently in the Society and will probably lead some to thing you might be related. I can assure the rest of the members they are not. ((at least not in real life)) If accepted and you wish to work out some sort of tie we can talk.

Namo Larkin
Officer of the Highland Confederacy

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Athos Renard - The Red Fox   Athos Renard - The Red Fox Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:48 pm

Bienvenue,
we will be pleased to count another brave Captain within our ranks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athos Renard - The Red Fox   Athos Renard - The Red Fox Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:28 pm

Thank you one and all for the warm reception. I look forward to working along side of you all.

((As for the name of Renard, there's a story behind it that will be forthcoming.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athos Renard - The Red Fox   Athos Renard - The Red Fox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athos Renard - The Red Fox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: