Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yang Wen-li

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yang Wen-li Empty
PostSubject: Yang Wen-li   Yang Wen-li Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:39 am

Dear Highland Confederacy,

I am Wen-li Greenhill Yang, a captian new to the french colonies in the new world. I am a captain without much experiance yet in the ways of sea faring war, but I make up for that with my courage, commentint to my men, and ability to learn. I may only have a small amount of French blood flowing through my body, but I have come to the new world in hope of discovering more of this part of heritage. I come from a land war to the east known to many as Japan. With the Portugese helping to open the boarders of my homeland up to trade my mother who lived on Japan met a French sailor who was sailing with them.

So it is my hope to serve your Confederacy with all the honor and diligence that I can muster and while doing that I hope to discover more about the heritage my father has left to me. I hope to do everything in my power for your cause.

Signed,
Yang Wen-li

ooc:
Player Description: I am Brian. I am a Digital Effects and Animation student in college and spend some of my freetime playing games.

Official Forum Name: privateer_souma

Profession:
Naval Officer.

What is RP to you? Rp to me is giving depth and life to your character and discovering its story as it unfolds.

Why would you like to join the Highland Confederacy? I really enjoy rp and have heard many things about the confederacy while searching for a good rp guild.

Any questions (about anything in our founding documents, for example)? None at this time.
Back to top Go down
Namo Larkin
Proprietor-General
Proprietor-General
Namo Larkin

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Locations: Cayo, Tampa
Production: LV, Teak, and Ships
Requirements: Hulls or Parts for Hulls

Yang Wen-li Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang Wen-li   Yang Wen-li Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:10 am

Captain Wen-li;

My name is Namo Larkin and as one of the Officers I feel obligated to ask why you would come to us. I understand you wanting to learn more about your father but to be honest there aren't alot of French among us. I know we have accepted those that are not of our religious beliefs in the past but it has been with some reluctance. We of the Confederacy serve a cause to see the line of Stuart to the rightfull place at the Thrown of England. I am concerned you might not follow our religious beliefs and to that end wish to carry on a conversation with you in Tampa. You are welcome to talk to other members of our group. Let me know when it would be convienent to meet up with you.

Namo Larkin
Officer of the Highland Confederacy

Last edited by NamoLarkin on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Yang Wen-li Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang Wen-li   Yang Wen-li Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:51 am

Welcome to the New World. May you find success and fortune!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yang Wen-li Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang Wen-li   Yang Wen-li Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yang Wen-li
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: