Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a society

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking for a society Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a society   Looking for a society Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:14 am

Hi I'm a casual RP oriented player that started out British on another server. What I have realized, is that as that server is dying, what the world does not need are more British.
To that end, I have created a new character on Antigua. I am a French Free Trader. I'm Level 5 with experience doing provisions.

So far, from looking through the site, You guys seem the most interesting. But it seems a little bare lately, are you guys still going strong? Do you need more people? What are you looking for in a recruit?
Back to top Go down
Namo Larkin
Proprietor-General
Proprietor-General
Namo Larkin

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Locations: Cayo, Tampa
Production: LV, Teak, and Ships
Requirements: Hulls or Parts for Hulls

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a society   Looking for a society Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:44 am

First welcome to the site. As far as us we do have a core gourp of around 10 players. Our roster shows 45 in the game but several have moved on or have been busy during the summer. Hope to gain a few of them back soon but time will tell. You will want to go to The Confederacy Crier and read all the Notice's. If you still want to join then head to the recruitment office. If you want to seek a more historical reason for the goup do a basic search on the Internet under Jacobits and read up on the House of Stuart. Pay more close attention to the events leading up to the 1700 to get an idea of where the group came from.. Right now we have managed to gain a few others after comming to the new world and would seem to be drifting away from the "Cause" we share. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a society   Looking for a society Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:15 am

The History and guild guidelines are why I have even gotten to this
point. I have only been playing this game, No other MMORPGs, and this
is the first group that looks like it wants to really "play" in the
time period.
What I have noticed is that societies have a way of exploding from internal politics, and people drifting away from the game.

I
am wondering if the RP is still active, before I go through the
registration process. Can I get some details about how that goes on? I
noticed messages about scheduled RP events from months ago, do those
still happen?

Thanks a lot,
Bonaventure
Back to top Go down
Namo Larkin
Proprietor-General
Proprietor-General
Namo Larkin

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Locations: Cayo, Tampa
Production: LV, Teak, and Ships
Requirements: Hulls or Parts for Hulls

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a society   Looking for a society Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:46 am

For the most part lately the RP has been ad hoc as you see someone on-line. With the use of society chat you don't have to schedual a meeting as such. We have haad 3 new members join as of the last couple of weeks so there is probably a bit more RP as of late. I know Faye La Roux was looking to start up the friday night tavern get togethers. The last one was in Grenville but we might move it to Tampa since several of us have operations located there.

The nature of the game with people playing at different times and the society chat makes for instant RP as soon as more than 1 of us logs on. The system also shows which port you are in if you want to try and meetup with them. Not sure what else to tell you about us we are a moderate RP group. Not sure what time you normally play but I get on most every night at around 8pm EDT and around 6am on the weekend. Lately I am on with Emanual Renard or Danivar Larkin as well as Namo depending on what I am working on at the time. Add me to your friends list along with Faye La Roux and send us a message.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a society   Looking for a society Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:57 pm

Yes, please add me to your friends list if you like. I am often online taking care of my mercantile empire (I'm a free trader) and we can talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a society   Looking for a society Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a society
Page 1 of 1