HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Quentin Durwood arrives (just) in Pointe-a-Pitre

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quentin Durwood arrives (just) in Pointe-a-Pitre Empty
PostSubject: Quentin Durwood arrives (just) in Pointe-a-Pitre   Quentin Durwood arrives (just) in Pointe-a-Pitre Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:19 pm

Sassanaches all! To be thinkin' that I get chased in to the Capitol by a trio of frigates. And me with only twa ships ta me name. An honest man's no safe in these waters.

Fergive me, I but made port by the grace o God and wind on a good quarter. I've been looking for other Scots waiting fer the return of the Stuarts, and, until the call goes out to return, I ken I need as much men, gold, and ships as I can gather. However, I am not here as a pauper nor a Laird - I come offering a open hand and a willing back. What one man can do might not be enough, but twa or more - then you be talking miracles. I was blessed to be seeing Edwin Stewart near the longboat cox. and nigh fell upon him. He said that I should be sending a missive here, ta the Officers, asking if they be willing to accept me in, and allow me ta prove myself. I've a few clan of me own, not that we see much of each other, but we all think alike.

Quentin Durwood, Freetrader

I'm up in Vancouver Canada (PDT) and am a rusty RP. By nature more a supporting type (or as I say, someones got to be the black velvet that allows the gems to shine so bright, so why not me?) - I don't really know too much about the game mechanics save for the freebie sample from Prima about setting up some 1 man production chains. I'm willing to share what I have and slot myself into any chains you need filled. Full of Scots pride - If I can't afford anything I do without. First gen Scot-Can.

And I did get set upon by 3 frigates outside the capital tonight, me in my L4 sloop (the Chasse-Marne? class) - 2 beating me into 1 but I outran the beaters, and the catcher wasn't at a good angle to the wind. I did /tiphat him at the start of combat and showed him my heels in my trusty ship "Running Scared". No matter what, I'll be /tiphat ing you in the game, come what may.

Old Mike (so old I count in hex - I'm 30).
Back to top Go down
Namo Larkin
Proprietor-General
Proprietor-General
Namo Larkin

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Locations: Cayo, Tampa
Production: LV, Teak, and Ships
Requirements: Hulls or Parts for Hulls

PostSubject: Re: Quentin Durwood arrives (just) in Pointe-a-Pitre   Quentin Durwood arrives (just) in Pointe-a-Pitre Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:56 am

Good Day Captain Durwood;

I am for all pourposes one of the 2 active Leaders of this group. Captain Stewart is one of our oldest members among the active group and his word carries very loud amoung us. I would like to get a chance to meet you sometime just because it is easier to read someone in person than to listen to them talk. We are a small group and mainly suport our benifactor France with what we make but there are somee that carry the fight to our enemy up close and personal like Captain Stewart and Captain Flowers to mention a few. There are others in the group that do as well I am sure. You will find alot of French that can help you in need if the situation comes up.

You can read my tour of duty as to when I am in the waters and add me as a friend until we get a chance to meet. Captain Stewart should have the ability to invite you as well in case he didn't know. Look forward to the meeting and Tampa is generally the best location for the meeting since I have a plantation there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Quentin Durwood arrives (just) in Pointe-a-Pitre   Quentin Durwood arrives (just) in Pointe-a-Pitre Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:05 am

Welcome to the Carribean and high adventure!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quentin Durwood arrives (just) in Pointe-a-Pitre   Quentin Durwood arrives (just) in Pointe-a-Pitre Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:57 pm

Failte,

This good to see another kinsman taking the cause of the Stuart's to the Sassanach in the Islands. If anyone from the Clan MacTamhais can be of assistance send a flare.

Welcome to the Confederacy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quentin Durwood arrives (just) in Pointe-a-Pitre   Quentin Durwood arrives (just) in Pointe-a-Pitre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quentin Durwood arrives (just) in Pointe-a-Pitre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: