HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Ahoy Thar!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ahoy Thar!! Empty
PostSubject: Ahoy Thar!!   Ahoy Thar!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:46 pm

Bow down to ye new boody recruit mateys! Teh name is Fondo, Fondoir De Visages. In the past months I had a run in with some damn bloody British Officers who pressed me onto their ship, stealing me from my native country of France. The winter was cold, and I barely made it out alive. Our ship was sent to patrol the coast where some Pirates were thought to be. As sure as hell they were thar, many 'o them, but I managed to jump overboard and swim to shore before 'ar ship was sunk. After days of survivng off of a meager diet, I saw sails on the horizon and immediately made a fire to signal them to where I was. The boat was that of a Scottish renegade, a Privateer fighting against the bloody British. I joined them to gain revenge on the Brits, to ravage their fleets and thar women!

Now here I am, serving in the almight Highland Confederation!
Back to top Go down
Namo Larkin
Proprietor-General
Proprietor-General
Namo Larkin

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Locations: Cayo, Tampa
Production: LV, Teak, and Ships
Requirements: Hulls or Parts for Hulls

Ahoy Thar!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahoy Thar!!   Ahoy Thar!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:56 am

Well Fondo it was lucky you ran into a scott then. It was good to meet you last night and welcome to the Confederacy. We have a couple of new recruites out there and if you run into anything you need help with just give out a call.

((I try to keep a stock of ships around but its impossible to keep one of everything so if you know you are going to want some ship try and give me a couple of days warning.))

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ahoy Thar!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahoy Thar!!   Ahoy Thar!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:12 pm

Failte Captain!

It is fortunate that a highlander rescued you. I donna trust those freiends of Argylle. If tha MacTamhais can be of assistance please let me or me son Jean know.

I look forward to meeting you in New France.
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

Ahoy Thar!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahoy Thar!!   Ahoy Thar!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Welcome, Captain De Visages. Truly, you could not have fallen in with a crowd more favorable to your quest to spoil things for the British in this region. I look forward to sailing with you!

[OOC: You mentioned last night that you weren't new to POTBS; how long have you been sailing the online seas?]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Ahoy Thar!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahoy Thar!!   Ahoy Thar!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahoy Thar!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: