Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Around the world with the Gospel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaplain

Around the world with the Gospel Empty
PostSubject: Around the world with the Gospel   Around the world with the Gospel Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:23 am

Rev. Micheal Caomhanach, S.J.
Charlesfort

Peace to you all Brothers and Sisters,

It has been a long journey since we last parted ways. But, His plan has brought me back here. When you last knew me I was the lowliest amongst sinners, but God in his mercy came to me through the Holy Spirit and called me.

I sailed north to Quebec where I studied under the good Fathers of the Jesuit Seminary and have taken up my cross as God called me to do. I have recently arrived in Charlesfort to begin my missionary work. I am currently serving as a chaplain aboard the "La Clorise" and will be spreading the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ to pagan and penitent alike here, in the New World, where the Kingdom of Heaven stands to be built.

I thank God for my emergence from the dark nights of my soul, and stand in His service to all of his children.

Father Michael Caomhanach, Society of Jesus
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

Around the world with the Gospel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the world with the Gospel   Around the world with the Gospel Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:15 am

Good to have you on board, Father. I am hesitant to make reference to your former life, since I know many who take orders wish to put that behind them. However it is with great pleasure that I welcome you back to our ranks. I suspect that you will find many opportunities for your ministry here; our trading connections in particular have expanded across the Caribbean. The Confederacy itself has lacked for spiritual guidance since the disappearance of the good Bishop and I suspect you will find us in general as unrepentant a lot of sinners as you remember.
Back to top Go down

Around the world with the Gospel
Page 1 of 1