Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunday the 29th

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sunday the 29th Empty
PostSubject: Sunday the 29th   Sunday the 29th Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:33 pm

I'll unfortunatly be out of town for the big planned friday night RP so i was wondering if anyone would like to join me for some RP on Sunday.
See it's my birthday and i'd be thrilled to spend part of it online with all of you.
It's Seamus' birthday as well so i figured we could start off with that as a premise.(If no one minds)
Any takers?
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

Sunday the 29th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday the 29th   Sunday the 29th Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:03 pm

Seamus, I'll try and be there, since I too am going to have to miss this Friday as well (ordinarily, Fridays will work well for me for RP, but I'm out of town this weekend).
Back to top Go down

Sunday the 29th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday the 29th   Sunday the 29th Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:21 pm

It's also my husband's birthday, ironically, so although I can't make any promises, I'd be surprised if I was out all night, especially during the later part of the evening. So no promises, but you know me.
Back to top Go down

Sunday the 29th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday the 29th   Sunday the 29th Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:50 am

This occasion calls for some pirate birthday cake.

Sunday the 29th 2687598450_897d8017e0

Yarr! (I love Flickr, they have pictures for ANYTHING)
Back to top Go down

Sunday the 29th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday the 29th   Sunday the 29th Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:48 pm

That's Awesome!! I hate to do this guys but i found out some friends planned a surprise party they broke the news because i was planning an RP night.
So i WILL be showing up but it might be late again i'm really sorry mates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunday the 29th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday the 29th   Sunday the 29th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday the 29th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: