HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately. Empty
PostSubject: Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately.   Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:59 am

I'm not sure where it's all headed so I won't say too much.

Let's just say that all of the sudden, there's at least some definite interest by FLS in what the RPers are doing. Something about how social and RP players have been waiting patiently and they're finally starting to understand that we're where the long term, permanent interest in this game lies.

Yell it loud and yell it proud, guys, when it comes to our RP stuff, especially when it comes to the main boards and RPing in-game. Somewhere out there our fifteen minutes of fame awaits and the spotlight is searching the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

PostSubject: Re: Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately.   Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:07 pm

I've already had 12 of my allotted 15 minutes, so I need to use the remaining three as wisely as possible. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately.   Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:27 pm

I'm definitely over my limit on RL 15-minute fame... used it up back in college when I started a one-woman campaign for religious freedom, and ended up interviewing for the original Air America Radio.

But surely, collectively, we can come up with 15 virtual minutes of fame...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately.   Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:07 pm

I'd like to strongly encourage everyone to crash this thread with their best ideas on how FLS can support RP.

http://www.burningsea.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53234

There are eyes and ears on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately.   Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:38 pm

I used mine up already when the guild I led and my avatar were on G4 TV and when one of my guild parties was up on one of those mega screens at a big game convention. Oh, and when our recruiting ad was actually programmed into the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately.   Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:40 pm

Cathern Flowers wrote:
I used mine up already when the guild I led and my avatar were on G4 TV and when one of my guild parties was up on one of those mega screens at a big game convention. Oh, and when our recruiting ad was actually programmed into the game.

Fine, you're spent both ways Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately.   Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:58 pm

I really like some of the ideas that are coming up in that RP improvements thread... Smile I really hope FLS takes some of them to heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately.   Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:32 am

Chantilly wrote:
I'd like to strongly encourage everyone to crash this thread with their best ideas on how FLS can support RP.

http://www.burningsea.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53234

There are eyes and ears on it.

Anyone who hasn't been over to this thread to give input - still VERY encouraged to do so. And to keep doing it as ideas strike you.

It would be the best thing ever if that was the suggestion thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on, my friends...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately.   Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting some interesting notes in my inboxes lately.
Page 1 of 1