HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Rum and Wenches Night, and other RP event ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Rum and Wenches Night, and other RP event ideas   Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:12 am

I've started publicizing for Rum and Wenches Night for Thursday, starting at 10 eastern and running until everyone gets bored or goes to bed.

This is part of the effort to keep international RP rolling, so if you can be there and find a good reason to be in Tortuga, that would be awesome Very Happy

Trying to find a good event idea/location for something those with less 'seedy' characters for probably Friday, May 15th. Any ideas would be appreciated. Garden party in PaP maybe? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Namo Larkin
Proprietor-General
Proprietor-General
Namo Larkin

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Locations: Cayo, Tampa
Production: LV, Teak, and Ships
Requirements: Hulls or Parts for Hulls

PostSubject: Re: Rum and Wenches Night, and other RP event ideas   Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:40 am

I know its along way to sail but can anyone land at Somerset or do you need to finish Coban first.

Think I might start a new charactor and head out to see. Might be a bit hard to find for a noob.

Then there is always a rum party at Black Point.....Can't say I have ever seen anyone else there at the same time. Is this an instance, like Grand Turk? Or is Grand Turk an instance...... I guess I always think it is due to never seeing anyone else there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rum and Wenches Night, and other RP event ideas   Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Anyone can go to Somerset or Black Point with no quest requirements. Both are functional ports, with a harbor master and everything, and multiple people can be there at the same time.

Grand Turk, however, is an instance, and cannot be shared with another player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rum and Wenches Night, and other RP event ideas   Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:35 pm

There are numerable places with roaring campfires that could be used. One time Hew and I stumbled across some Spanish roleplayers gathered around a campfire telling stories and we started making ghost sounds to spook them. Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rum and Wenches Night, and other RP event ideas   Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:57 am

Just a reminder: Rum and Wenches. Tonight. Be there if you wanna.
Back to top Go down
Namo Larkin
Proprietor-General
Proprietor-General
Namo Larkin

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Locations: Cayo, Tampa
Production: LV, Teak, and Ships
Requirements: Hulls or Parts for Hulls

PostSubject: Re: Rum and Wenches Night, and other RP event ideas   Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:24 am

Yet another frontpage news devlog.... I think someone has Danicia's attention...

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rum and Wenches Night, and other RP event ideas   Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:51 am

Namo Larkin wrote:
Yet another frontpage news devlog.... I think someone has Danicia's attention...

*grins* I have no idea what you might be talking about.

But yeah, Dani's one of the tribe, so to speak. She's been very receptive to helping us out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rum and Wenches Night, and other RP event ideas   Fri May 01, 2009 7:17 am

I want you all to know that Belleza's sig now looks like this:

Queen of Spain, because the French said so.

NICE GOING EMILE. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rum and Wenches Night, and other RP event ideas   Fri May 01, 2009 7:27 am

ROFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rum and Wenches Night, and other RP event ideas   Fri May 01, 2009 10:10 am

See once again i'm forced to say it.
WE RULE THE RP WASTELANDS!!!

Oh and i came up with a swank t-shirt slogan for wearing to PAX.

RPer's-If You Give Us The Tools We'll Build A Castle.

Oh and i'm looking for PAX money anyone need to buy a cheap slighty used kidney?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rum and Wenches Night, and other RP event ideas   Sat May 02, 2009 9:24 am

Message in my inbox:

Quote :
Why not use black point for an event? I've always liked the
charm of it being a "hidden port" and we can do a rum runner's night or
swap meet or some other pretense where everyone can come together
pretty much like Rum and Wenches.

I'm not entirely sure I'm coherent at this point in time given that its 1:30AM but you know, its a thought.

Any thoughts/ideas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rum and Wenches Night, and other RP event ideas   Sat May 02, 2009 10:49 am

I like it maybe do something with a smuggler theme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rum and Wenches Night, and other RP event ideas   

Back to top Go down

Rum and Wenches Night, and other RP event ideas
Page 1 of 1