HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

G'day mates

Go down 
AuthorMessage

G'day mates Empty
PostSubject: G'day mates   G'day mates Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:14 pm

(( OOC. Hey guys. I've been lookin for fellow roleplayers. Oddily enough I rp a scottish pirate, Reading that you guys like scotts made me wonder. I was hoping I could Rp with you guys some see if it'd be worth deleting my 45 to come and join you guys.

I do however have some questions before I would do so.. First being would it be acceptable for you guys to have a former pirate in your ranks?
2nd Could I keep my pirate flag as honestly I'd like him to still be a pirate just working with you guys.

and last. Is where do you guys Rp at so I might catch up to you. Maybe try and see how things go.
Back to top Go down

G'day mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day mates   G'day mates Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:59 pm

Welcome! Always good to see another RP'r. I think we only really have 2-3 actual RP french character the rest are an odd assortment misfits Very Happy so you'll fit right in.

To your flag question I don't belive we have any restrictions on what flag you fly. So fly your flag high and proud just so long as its not something ridicoulous.

We RP almost everywhere. Regular RP sessions happen at the International locale of the empty gibbet in Tortuga for Rum and Wench night on Thursdays. Usually we'll have something regular happening in St Augustine most fridays. The Rp can be casual to a combination of forum stories here and then in game RP sessions. Hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down

G'day mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day mates   G'day mates Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Good to know about the flag and other nationals.

So as for location. Aside from the obvious ones stated there. any place you guys form up daily where i'd have a chance of running into you?
Back to top Go down

G'day mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day mates   G'day mates Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Hi. Weren't you a member of Henk Owl's Brotherhood society back in the day?
Back to top Go down

G'day mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day mates   G'day mates Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:44 pm

oddily enough yea.. I left due to one member who couldn't seem to seperate IC from OOC. He kinda drove me nuts talking about his computer in pirate slang.
Back to top Go down

G'day mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day mates   G'day mates Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:22 pm

So.. is havin been in henk owls old crew going to be an issue? Just wondering. Cause I know I been IC'ly a pain to some of you french nationals .
Back to top Go down

G'day mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day mates   G'day mates Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:31 pm

No, being in Henk's soc makes no difference to me either way. It's just that I remembered sinking you once a year ago, and I remembered speaking to Henk about you afterward.
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

G'day mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day mates   G'day mates Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:31 pm

The pirate thing doesn't seem to be any kind of problem. We have a bunch of people in the society already who are little better than pirates. Course, they like to call themselves "privateers" but that is just affectation. . .

Then of course, there are all those who are driven to piracy after they leave our society. . .

I'm trying to imagine how I would talk about my computer in pirate slang. You all can't see it, but I am cracking myself up big time.

Come to think of it, this could be quite an entertaining past-time.

"Belay the northbridge! Splice those SATA cables!" Any others?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

G'day mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day mates   G'day mates Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:49 am

Oh you wouldn't begin to realise the stuff I saw./

Here's one that had me shaking my head.

"Arrr.. My video card be ripe fer seeing the whites of them frog eyes yar mates?
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

G'day mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day mates   G'day mates Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:07 pm

Thanks, I just blew peppermint tea out my nose. It hurt, but it was worth it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

G'day mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day mates   G'day mates Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Happy to be of service

It got worse but I managed to flush most of it from my brain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

G'day mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day mates   G'day mates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G'day mates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: