Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lolbrits (OOC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lolbrits (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Lolbrits (OOC)   Lolbrits (OOC) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:18 pm

If you've ever wondered whether a group of Arcadias and an Algiers could take down a Valient, now you know... screen shots forthcoming...
Back to top Go down

Lolbrits (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolbrits (OOC)   Lolbrits (OOC) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:37 pm

https://2img.net/h/i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt340/chantillyangevin/trucknuts.png
Back to top Go down

Lolbrits (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolbrits (OOC)   Lolbrits (OOC) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:44 pm

The best part was said Brit thought he got away from us...once.
But then we caught him 1 mile from getting into port and spanked him something awful lol!
Back to top Go down

Lolbrits (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolbrits (OOC)   Lolbrits (OOC) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:48 pm

Lolbrits (OOC) 007

((Won't let me rename it "LOOKITDEMDEERNUTS"))

((He took a boot to the ship-nuts... hard.))
Back to top Go down

Lolbrits (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolbrits (OOC)   Lolbrits (OOC) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:30 am

This is what grinding for eons gets you. A shiney ship that one has no idea how to sail. I'd love to catch one solo and see if I could take it.
Back to top Go down

Lolbrits (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolbrits (OOC)   Lolbrits (OOC) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:23 am

It still blows my mind that this guy was floating around, by himself, in a red zone... what was he thinking?!?!
Back to top Go down

Lolbrits (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolbrits (OOC)   Lolbrits (OOC) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:27 pm

Chantilly wrote:
It still blows my mind that this guy was floating around, by himself, in a red zone... what was he thinking?!?!

Herp-De-Derp, time to get back to this here port.

Ain't nobody gon' mess wif' me, I'm in a third rate!

Hey, what're those boats doin' OH JAYSUS.

*static*
Back to top Go down

Lolbrits (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolbrits (OOC)   Lolbrits (OOC) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:44 pm

They came from behind.............static
Back to top Go down

Lolbrits (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolbrits (OOC)   Lolbrits (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:10 pm

Emile and I met a guy who very easily could have been the driver of the Fail-iant today, captaining the ferry we were on between Tom Sawyer Island and the mainland of Magic Kingdom. It was painfully bad and slow, especially compared to the other ferry driver across the river, who managed to dock the other ferry with grace while ours was struggling to line itself up with the shore. I pointed over at the graceful captain and said, "Cathern Flowers..." then pointed to the bad driver, "Valiant failboat." And we both started cracking up.
Back to top Go down

Lolbrits (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolbrits (OOC)   Lolbrits (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:41 pm

learn to ferry noob Razz
Back to top Go down

Lolbrits (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolbrits (OOC)   Lolbrits (OOC) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:03 am

Chantilly wrote:
Emile and I met a guy who very easily could have been the driver of the Fail-iant today, captaining the ferry we were on between Tom Sawyer Island and the mainland of Magic Kingdom. It was painfully bad and slow, especially compared to the other ferry driver across the river, who managed to dock the other ferry with grace while ours was struggling to line itself up with the shore. I pointed over at the graceful captain and said, "Cathern Flowers..." then pointed to the bad driver, "Valiant failboat." And we both started cracking up.

True story: I yelled at my partner for driving badly.. but instead of saying something normal, I yelled "CAN'T YOU SAIL THIS THING RIGHT?" then promptly facepalmed and hoped he didn't hear me. He did.

"Aye, Cap'n!" he replied.

"God-damnit, William." (partner)
Back to top Go down

Lolbrits (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolbrits (OOC)   Lolbrits (OOC) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:50 am

Captain_Kael wrote:
True story: I yelled at my partner for driving badly.. but instead of saying something normal, I yelled "CAN'T YOU SAIL THIS THING RIGHT?"

LOL. I have TOTALLY done that.
Back to top Go down

Lolbrits (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolbrits (OOC)   Lolbrits (OOC) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:05 am

BREAKING NEWS:

The information held within the lolbrit's black box was retrieved, and we now have 27 seonds of footage and sound of exact what was going on the ship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQy-pJDVCSM

It is believed that after this, four french ships suddenly showed up and ran him down like the retard he was. How he managed to get random shots of effeminate boys and a chick with green hair watching TV is unknown at this time.
It is also believed that the massive painting just behind the captain is, in-fact, his butt-buddy.

However, the official statement from the Naval Intelligence office is, "LAWL."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lolbrits (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolbrits (OOC)   Lolbrits (OOC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lolbrits (OOC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: