HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

International Raft Race - Thursday, June 11th, 9pm Eastern

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: International Raft Race - Thursday, June 11th, 9pm Eastern   Wed May 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Our next big international RP event will be a Desperation raft race...

So find a boat you don't like and scuttle it!

More details to come.

If you don't like the date/time... sorry, I didn't pick it. Smile I'm actually just helping coordinate this one, Kaichee's the spearhead. Though he'll be racing, and I'll likely be the racemaster. Mastering the race 'n stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Raft Race - Thursday, June 11th, 9pm Eastern   Wed May 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Thursday boo! Razz

Hope everyone has fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Raft Race - Thursday, June 11th, 9pm Eastern   Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:36 pm

http://www.burningsea.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56450

Is the thread for the event. Be sure to post and pester Kaichee for a free raft if you wanna come.

Or you can help sink the pirates... because that is completely allowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Raft Race - Thursday, June 11th, 9pm Eastern   Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:00 am

Marcus Villnius wrote:
Thursday boo! Razz

Hope everyone has fun.

Your Thursdays are free now. Razz I want to see you race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Raft Race - Thursday, June 11th, 9pm Eastern   Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:09 pm

we may be auditioning a bass player this Thurs >.< but if it goes to friday I'll look to enter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Raft Race - Thursday, June 11th, 9pm Eastern   Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:35 pm

Marcus Villnius wrote:
we may be auditioning a bass player this Thurs >.< but if it goes to friday I'll look to enter.

Boo. You and your 'real life'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Raft Race - Thursday, June 11th, 9pm Eastern   Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:16 am

THIS IS TONIGHT.

So if you're going to be around tonight, you should totally come... because so far it doesn't appear there'll be THAT many racers. Drop by Ruddy Cove and come get your raft - it's level 1, so even your low-level alts can play if you don't want to scuttle anything. You might want to pick up diplo, though. Not that it matters, since I'm the race official (using my French acct) so you'll be able to understand me anyway.

There's an afterparty at the Gibbet, so there's always that if you are late. And sinking racers... if you want to ruin the racers' good time, I'll be more than happy to give heads-up about the course after we get started. But not before that.

But racing > sinking > bar talk. So come early and plaaaaaaaaay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Raft Race - Thursday, June 11th, 9pm Eastern   

Back to top Go down

International Raft Race - Thursday, June 11th, 9pm Eastern
Page 1 of 1