HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Benoit Bontecou (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Benoit Bontecou (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Benoit Bontecou (Accepted)   Benoit Bontecou (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 2:16 pm

In Character Section

IC Intro:
Hamish;
I am putting under your command one of my traders by the name of Benoit Bontecou. You'll find he's quite capable with both blade and tongue. His father in law, Pierre Mangol the legenary botanist, was a good friend of mine and did great work for France, I trust Benoit will be equally helpful to your cause. I've tasked him with carrying the items you requested in your last correspondence, and some Rum from my personal cellar.
Enjoy it my friend,

P.L.M.

Character Description:
Benoit is a typical frenchmen really, somewhat snobish but with an underlined politeness. A little bit on the skinny side, but in fairly good physical condition. Interested in trade and adventure but, even more in personal combat; takes pride in his combat style and dueling reputation.
He sacrifices cargo space on his ships in order to fit more sailors then one would normally find on a trader and insists on all of his crew being armed to the teeth, paid well, and take dueling and shooting lessons thrice a year. His favorite tatic is to let pursuers come along side without any strugle and hide half his crew in order to lull the enemy into letting their guard down, once the boarding starts they all jump out in full force taking the attackers by surprise.
Because of his high upkeep, his earnings tend to be less then other traders, but his crew is extreamly loyal and he gains extra income by towing in ships for auction from time to time; would-be pirates that fell victim to his tactics.

Out of Character Section

Player Description: Let's see... my name is Marc, I have several hobies, hmmm.. and I have some ambitions but, no need to go into them here. I like lots of differen't things and sometimes I like to read too. So... enough about me, what about you guys?

Official Forum Name: Benoit

Profession: Free Trader

What is RP to you? Well, to me a Rolling Porpoise is funny and mildly entertaining, at least for the first 20 ~ 30 seconds. Oh, you mean 'role play', sorry about that. Um, yeah, well... role play is fun when weilded by quick witted and clever funny guys, unfortunately I am neither of those, but I enjoy playing games in character none the less.

Why would you like to join the Highland Confederacy? Because Hamish is a smart feller and the only person I know who will be playing the game... Besides, I can't think of any good reason not to.

Last edited by on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

PostSubject: Re: Benoit Bontecou (Accepted)   Benoit Bontecou (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:18 pm

Howdy! Yes, I know this rogue of a trader. All I can say is watch your women and children and small furry animals! Smile Just kidding. Marc's a great guy. I'll be adding you as a recruit and I'm sure others will be by to welcome you and ask questions or what have you.

And no, he won't tell you all of my dirty little secrets and what I really feel about all of you, I already paid him off! Smile Just kidding. Or am I? affraid lol!

Welcome Benoit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://highlandconfederacy.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Benoit Bontecou (Accepted)   Benoit Bontecou (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 5:27 pm

Welcome! Nice little intro with the supplies arriving - most excellent. Smile

A bit surprised that someone would follow Hamish, but he does have a knack for suckering people in. After I get done scrubbing the barnacles from his ship, I'll post something as Dermid should be feeling a bit better soon.
Back to top Go down
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

PostSubject: Re: Benoit Bontecou (Accepted)   Benoit Bontecou (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 6:32 pm

Dermid Gavin wrote:

A bit surprised that someone would follow Hamish, but he does have a knack for suckering people in. After I get done scrubbing the barnacles from his ship, I'll post something as Dermid should be feeling a bit better soon.

ROFL. You missed a spot! *cracks the whip*

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://highlandconfederacy.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Benoit Bontecou (Accepted)   Benoit Bontecou (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 7:29 pm

Welcome! Thank god for another powerful trading partner...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Benoit Bontecou (Accepted)   Benoit Bontecou (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:25 am

Welcome to the multinational UN of Highland confederacy Razz
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

PostSubject: Re: Benoit Bontecou (Accepted)   Benoit Bontecou (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:23 pm

Despite the fact the you are already well-known to Hamish, I hope we can still be friends!

Perhaps if we sail in convoy I can carry more cargo to make up for your hold full of trained assassins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Benoit Bontecou (Accepted)   Benoit Bontecou (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 8:13 pm

Deoiridh wrote:
Despite the fact the you are already well-known to Hamish, I hope we can still be friends!

Perhaps if we sail in convoy I can carry more cargo to make up for your hold full of trained assassins.

It shall be my GREAT pleasure.

And thank you all for your kind words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benoit Bontecou (Accepted)   Benoit Bontecou (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Benoit Bontecou (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1