HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

A New Night for the Confederacy

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A New Night for the Confederacy Empty
PostSubject: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 8:32 pm

The island of Martinique had been quiet since the English disruption. Of course there were the comings and goings of trade ships and the like, as well as new French correspondence coming daily to speak with Hamish about opportunities within the organization.

Dermid had returned with little fanfare, for he returned beaten: mentally and physically. Willem and Hamish had warned against bothering him for a couple days, so most of the confederacy went about their business quietly around the surrounding islands.

Murphy decided to spend his days studying. If he wanted to have any success in a position of free trade he would have to study. He studied the Dutch strategies, as well as John Law's idea's on the economy. Murphy studied ze French language - as a young man dealing against the French in the King's Navy, Murphy had gained a rudimentary understanding of the language, but certainly not enough to be considered fluent.

Murphy read the French papers as well as participated in banter at tavern's. Being involved in conversations with native speakers was a refreshing way of learning something foreign. To Murphy's delight the tavern's also served as gambling rings. The locals loved to play Écarté, and Murphy enjoyed beating them at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 8:34 pm

A week had passed since the English spy fiasco, and Murphy decided to return to the Albatross after a long day of hustling the locals at cards. He opened the door to find Willem stocking his cabinets with a new supply of alcoholic beverages. Willem looked up at the Irishman and nodded his head in recognition of his presence. "How has Mr. O'Callaghan been this past week?" Willem said as he continued to unload the bottles.

"The only thing I can complain about is the lack of Willem in my life dear sir. Now if you would reach into your wares and find me some scotch I would be delighted..." Murphy replied as he took his jacket off and sat the bar.

Willem let out a deep laugh, "Save your flattery for the ladies down by the docks O'Callaghan," the barkeep said as he reached for a nearby bottle of scotch.

Murphy smiled back, "Duly noted my good man. Duly noted. The reason I came tonight is obviously for your hearty company... but also for news from the Highland Confederacy. I haven't spoke to anyone from the confederacy at length since that night. What of Dermid? How is Jon after his injury? What have Jacques and Emile been up to? Or speak to me of these new faces I have seen speaking to Hamish. Anything you know, I would love to know."

"It would be better if they told you themselves Murphy. Maybe tonight we will have some of them grace us with their presence," Willem said as he continued sorting bottles. "The night is still young."

"That it is..." Murphy replied. He turned toward the windows, watching the sea, hoping for some news of the state of the confederacy-members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 11:08 am

Murphy O'callaghan wrote:

"That it is..." Murphy replied. He turned toward the windows, watching the sea, hoping for some news of the state of the confederacy-members.

Not long after, Dermid made his way from the private quarters near the back of the Albatross. Another evening had passed uneventfully and he was regaining strength and feeling a bit stronger with each passing night.

"So you must be Murphy O'callaghan that Willem speaks of. I am Dermid Gavin." After a quick exchange of acknowledgments, Dermid continues. "I must say that it is good to have someone with a more technical background within the confederacy. Willem says you've been in quite a number of battles. That is far from my blood. I would have said that I'm a bit more of a survivor, but I guess that is now in question." He laughs at the poor reference to his near death experience of the last few weeks. Slowly he dives a bit into his personal history of how he came to the new world as a child and has managed to hang onto life despite the loss of his parents. "Honestly, I think much of that reason now sleeps behind the bar" gesturing to Willem who has taken his customary seat on the old stool propped in the corner.

"So what of the others? You've met Hamish and a few of the others within that chase but few've been by in the later days. Or maybe I've just been too far from the bar for my tastes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:37 pm

As Émile walked along the wooden planks of a patch of raised sidewalk, he felt almost as if a weight was lifting from his shoulders. The past week had been nothing but a near endless series of meetings with local officials and reports to be sent to the King’s Amiraux. Most of it was related to the discovery of the English spies and the subsequent chase. But this evening’s stroll to The Albatross, where he knew he’d find drink and hoped he’d find friends, meant that it had all been dealt with. Starting tomorrow, he’d be able to begin preparing himself and his crew for what was to be their role in the Confederacy.

When he reached his destination he thought he heard muffled voices coming through the door. Indeed, when he opened the door and entered the bar, he was pleased to see Murphy O’Callahan, whom he had met during the chase, and a man that must have been Dermid Gavin.

“Bonsoir, messieurs,” Émile said as he approached them, “may I join you?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:40 pm

Deciding that he had skulked long enough a shadowy figure raises from the cornertable and joins the two in the bar.

Suprising them he starts:

"Ah, you must be Murphy... I indeed heard about you and the chase. Welcome to the Albatross where booze is ok and women could be prettier."

Then giving a smile to the somewhat insulted Wilem

"Anyways, I am Olaf."

Pauses and takes a drink.

"I come from a place so far north that you wont probably ever set foot onto it, a place where the winter is so hard that when you venture outside you hope youd never done it, a place where the landscapes are painted in a white blanket of snow.

Pauses again.

"But at the same time this land can be miracously beautifull with its thousend lakes and forest. Giving its blessing to those who are brave enough."

"No place that id rather be than my sweet home in the north, but... and..."

Starts to get angry

"And if that damn king and his lackeys would just let us be..."

Swipes his pint from the table but then calms down.

"Sorry about that Wilem"

Putting a few coins in the table he starts to wipe out his mess

(OCC: sorry for any grammar or spelling errors, I know that if your mother tongue is english it can be hard.)

Last edited by on Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:01 pm

Dermid glances over to Emile following the greeting and simply replies. "Ah.. yes... Good evening to you. You must be Emile if the descriptions by Hamish and Willem are correct. It is good to have you aboard. I was telling Hamish that he has done well in my absence in growing the confederacy."

Looking around the tavern, the gentleman talking to Willem catches his eye. He seems quite comfortable within the Albatross and apparently is having a discussion with the ol' barkeep. In a quieter voice, purposefully so that others beyond the small table could not hear, he whispers to the others "And what of him? I don't believe I've met him or seen him here before. Does he pursue our cause?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 7:55 pm

OOC : the character here is not an officer of the Royal Navy nor a memeber of the SGS. He is a full breed Yamasee Indian, fluent in his native tongue, French, and English. His tribes reside outside of New Orleans and in the North of Florida..

The man slowly walked the streets of the port town with a cat like grace..slowly as if he had no where to go. Wallking to the harbour he looked to the ships, what magnificant ships they were he thought....he had not seen so many..since him and his brother were together.

Letting the thought of his brother slip from his mind, he continued to walk the harbour. Perhaps he would get work here he thought....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 7:56 pm

After conversing with Olaf for a bit, Murphy came back to sit with Dermid and Emile. He took some cards from his pocket and shuffled them to busy his hands. In a quieter voice, purposefully so that others beyond the small table could not hear, Dermid whispers "And what of him? I don't believe I've met him or seen him here before. Does he pursue our cause?"

"He is indeed one of ours. A senior to me when it comes to the confederacy, he showed up days before I was here; I would dare say the same day you left for your journey. He seems nice enough, I would think Captain deMontfort has made his acquaintance?" Murphy asked as he moved his gaze to the Frenchman across the table. Emile nodded, "Oui. Zeems nice enough..." as he took a draft from his mug.

"If not a little quick tempered," Murphy continued. "He will need everything he's got to fight the british, including his anger."

"What of the other new recruits?" Dermid asked.

"That sir, is a subject I know nothing about. I came here looking for the same answers as you. But since you, sir, are a commanding officer, I would hope that they would make their presence known to you. Tonight would be ideal, because I wish to hear some news as well. Any news from the confederacy would be welcome...." Murphy said as he firmly planted the cards on the table. "Hell, any activity at all would be welcome..."
Back to top Go down
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:39 pm

Hamish had been away from the Albatross for quite a while. He had been working on some deals and calling in some favors. He smiled to himself and thought that Dermid would be surprised at his news. It was hard to tell how the prideful Scot would react, but with the loss of his ship, he would need all the help he can get. However that was only part of it. With the recent visitation by spies from England, Hamish no longer enjoyed their current port. He was planning on talking to Willem about packing up and moving and taking the Albatross somewhere else. It wasn't really that the Confederacy was in hiding. Their Trading company would hopefully be well known over the Caribbean, but he didn't want to feel as if he had to look over his shoulder every time he wanted to relax and enjoy a drink.

The salty night air was mild and breezy as Hamish came to the door. From the sound inside, others had already arrived. Hamish came in the door and saw Dermid was out and about and others gathered around him.

"Dermid! So ye lived, eh? Blast, ah 'ad ye kickin' tha bewcket abewt thus time!" Hamish roared and then smiled. "Speakin' o' kickin' tha bewcket. Ah called in sum favors an' Ah gewt ye sumthin'. Et ain't mewch now, bewt et'll get ye back in tha swing o' et."

Hamish waited and chuckled at the confused look on Dermid's face. "Et's a ship. Nae mewch o' one, Ah grant ye, bewt et'll let ye get tae yer shops an' sewch. Kick yer lazy workers in tha bums!"

Hamish waited for that to settle in to Dermid's mind. He nodded to the others and took a seat. Willem brought him his favorite beer and he took a long swig. He didn't wait for Dermid to say anything.

"So, ah've been thinkin'. Ah think et's time tae move tha Albatross. Ah ain't keen on sittin' 'ere wit' a itch in me back every time Ah'm wantin' a drink. A man ought tae be able tae drink in peace. Ower offices ain't nae secret tae anyone what's got eyes, but tha Albatross...wull she's a bit o' a 'ome away frum 'ome, if ye get me. Ah'm goin tae 'elp Willem get moved. I think tha best locations es, " Hamish leans in and whispers to the gathered group and received nods and affirmations.

He wasn't really sure why he whispered, but he simply didn't want any unwelcome ears hearing the new location. It was likely silly, but he really felt like the Confederacy needed a place to get away from the world at large and lose themselves in the general crowds. The location he had chosen wasn't really all that strategic, but that was why he picked it. It was the least likely port to be looked at by the English, at least not until they had everything else, which would never happen as long as he had breath.

Hamish had nothing else. He didn't want to tell them yet about the trip he'd be taking very soon. He'd let that wait until later. He sat back and let everyone chatter about whatever they had been before his arrival.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://highlandconfederacy.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:37 pm

The dark skinned strangered continued his journey around the harbour..Seeing the shis of many nations and many many companys comming and going. Men of War, merchant and others plied the harnour, unloading and loading there various wares. As he came to the far end of the Harbour, he saw the soft glow of what seemed a popular Inn..the Albatross.

Kajika thought to himself this would be a good place to start...

Entering the Inn, he noticed how many looked at him..His dark skin, long raven hhair and sharp features marked him as an outsider to these men.. Walking to the bar Kajika sat down and order the local rum..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 4:12 pm

The Albatross. After the recent activity of the week, Jacques was looking to get plenty drunk with his new comrads. A smirk was reserved on his face as he approached such a satiating environment. The door was still showing slight momentum from the stranger's entrance. He reaches for the top of the door and stops it lazily.

"Bonsoir mon amis! Sacrebleu, Je need a drink! Willem, allons! Pour it or it be ze devil to pay!" His resuming smirk shows Willem that his words are not threatening, but playful. He leans on the counter next to the stranger, investigating as if to make accusations. Instead, he subtly starts small chatter with the man. "Been a long day, oui? 'ow did vous spend it?" The others are interested in the man's response, probably more interested than Jacques. His left side is bent against the counter and his right is straightened, premeditating a quick and straight grab for his sword if the man answers with hostility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 4:50 pm

Wilhelm enters the Albatross. After glancing briefly at the strange newcomer at the bar, he slouches his way over to a table in the corner and drops into a seat.
Back to top Go down
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 5:46 pm

Hamish gets the attention for both Emile and Dermid and gives them a nod.

"So, Mr Brodeur, good o' ye tae join us. We gotta bit o' an annoucment tae make. Emile an' Dermid if ye please..."

Hamish sat back with a smile and let the other two take the stage.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 5:56 pm

Murphy was weary of people with skin such as the man's. The stranger seemed of Indian descent. Murphy had encountered their kind before, but was never witness to the horrible deeds some say they could commit. An old friend from Ireland who had relocated to the Carolina's had told Murphy of a tribes friendship and subsequent deceit, following the English involvement in tribal wars.

The man's name was John Barnwell, he commanded a tribe of Indian's called the Yamasee. He was to lead their tribe to the destruction of an enemy tribe, but Barnwell showed mercy upon the enemies, and spared the opposing tribes life. The Yamasee tribe called Barnwell weak for his act of mercy. The ties between the tribe and Barnwell with England were severed soon after.

Murphy thought back to only five years ago when John had sent him a letter detailing the Yamasee's attack on Port Royal, the town where John resided at the time. He evacuated the city, he knew his attacker's lust for blood, he would not misjudge them.

Nothing came of the indian attack. Barnwell has been trying to heal the gap between the English and the indians ever since, but John told Murphy one thing of his old Indian compatriots; to this day the Yamasee harbor animosity towards Barnwell for not obliterating the enemy tribe when he had the chance.

Murphy was sure he had a skewed view of the race. Or maybe this man was not even Indian. Whoever he was, he carried a suspicious air about him. Captain Brodeur, on the other hand, was not weary of the man's presence one bit.

Murphy's contemplation of the man's identity was broken when Hamish asked Dermid and Emile to make an announcement. Murphy set his cards in his lap in anticipation of what the two had to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 7:08 pm

Dermid gestures over to Willem at the bar and makes a quick subtle signal to the old friend.

Before long, the old trusted barkeep of the Albatross announces that the tavern will be closin' and guests and travelers need be movin' along.

"Tis gettin' late and it is time that I will be gettin' a good o' bit of rest. So drink to the bottom and then let's move along. We'll open back up t'morrow near sunset."

With that the barkeep goes to cleaning up the tavern leaving little doubt that things will be shut down in short order.

Dermid raises his tin, "Looks like it is time to drink up." With that he raises his tin and takes a large swig of the fine ale. Under his breath he whispers to Hamish, "Let's get us some privacy before we go any further. Let's let 'er clear out. Might have a few even leave and circle back one at a time and come in through the back. Take no chances... even here..."

With that he quickly finishes his first tin since the sinking of the Riverside. A bit woozy, he begins to help prod people out of the tavern that he often calls home.
Back to top Go down
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 11:02 pm

Hamish nods to Dermid and then passes the word around. He decides he'll be one of the ones to filter out and come back in.

"Wull, I'm goin tae take me leave, Ah imagine. Been gewd tae talk tae each o' ye. Ah'll see ye in tha mornin'."

With that Hamish stands and stretches and then heads for the door. Outside he walks quickly across the street and into a dark alley disappearing from sight. He begins to make his way back around, going a longer route through alleys and behind shops. The streets are fairly quiet at this time of night and the stars above are twinkling by the thousands. Hamish smiles and takes in a deep breath. Something further ahead in the alley catches his attention. A metallic glint is what he thought he saw. He decides to investigate further, but leary from recent events, his pistol is already in hand. As he moves further into the alley, he sees what caught his attention. Bits of metallic pieces are strung together and hanging from an awning. Hamish chuckles to himself, feeling a bit silly. He puts his pistol away and then turns to get back on his course.

Something sharp seems to strike him in the temple and his head explodes in a riot of color and then everything goes black.

Two men stand over the fallen form of Hamish.

"Tis one o' them, sure enough." one man said, a smaller wiry fella.

"You're certain?" this man is taller and obviously better educated.

"Aye, certain as me own hand, I am. He was with the lass ye brought in a couple months back. Though I think he might last a bit longer'n she did." the wiry man spoke, a slimy smile on his face.

"Indeed," the taller man said, "Though that was most unfortunate with the French woman. Dead men tell no tales, or so I've heard it said." The taller man motions to the air and two men previously unseen come out of the shadows of the alley. "Pick him up and get him to my ship. Quietly and don't be seen or you'll all join the French Woman. Understand?"

"We understand, boss, we'll not be lettin' ye down, be certain o' that." the wiry man said.

The taller man stared at the wiry man for a few seconds and then satisfied he turned and walked back out of the alley. The wiry man and the two large men grabbed Hamish's limp form up and exited the alley another way. In the alley, on the dirty ground among the litter and rats, a broken pipe could be seen. On the bowl are the letters HMB.

((Anyone who may have left shortly after Hamish will likely run into the taller man if they went down the same alley, but for story sake you will not have arrived before Hamish was taken off and at most will find the pipe....Dun dun dunnnnnnnn. Heh))

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:15 am

OCC: Sorry for everyone that I havent answered things conserning me, I had a 13 hour flight so bare with me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:06 pm

Turning to what is the man next to him he lstens to him say:

Bonsoir mon amis! Sacrebleu, Je need a drink! Willem, allons! Pour it or it be ze devil to pay!" [i]His resuming smirk shows Willem that his words are not threatening, but playful. He leans on the counter next to the stranger, investigating as if to make accusations. Instead, he subtly starts small chatter with the man.
"Been a long day, oui? 'ow did vous spend it?

Looking more through the man then at him, he notices how he is tensed and ready to spring into action....

"Je suis monsieur bon, comment fait cette trouvaille de nuit vous. Vous inquiéteriez-vous d'un certain fo ma boisson. ?" says Kajika , as he offers the man his bottle....

His own right hand falling to his side...ready to fall on the man like a bear, if he decided to pull out the knife he tries to conceal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:57 pm

After Willem made his announcement, most of the bar's patrons finished their drinks and then began shuffling their way towards the door. For appearance’s sake, Hamish and one or two others of their number were among those to leave, but before long they would all return. Émile assumed it was then he and Dermid would make their respective announcements.

As he stood and prepared to follow the others out, Émile spotted Jacques and what appeared to be a native sitting next to each other at the bar. At first glance, it seemed as if they were engaged in friendly conversation, but closer study revealed that both men were quite tense and that the latter of the two appeared to have no immediate plans to leave. Altering his course mid-step, Émile approached the two, but stopped while he was still a few feet away.

“Pardon me, monsieur, but I must ask you to please vacate the premises. The bar is closing, you see, and it would be quite rude to linger.” As Émile finished his sentence, he let his right hand fall to rest on the grip of his holstered pistol, almost casually…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:12 am

Feeling the tension in the air Olaf silently moves back a few steps from the crowd and moves his arm silently to his pistol belt. Remaining silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:54 pm

Slowly over the course of the next half hour, all of the patrons of the bar eventually filed out into the streets beyond The Albatross except for a small lingering group headed by Dermid and a few friends who help Willem to clean up for the close.

Finally alone with known members of the Confederacy or possible recruits, there was little to do but give a bit of time until the Confederacy was once again at full strength with the Albatross.

"Shouldn't be long I'd think... Shouldn't be long..." Glancing out the windows, it is now early nightfall and before too long Dermid expects to have the next meeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:17 pm

Within a few hours, the vast majority of members make their way back into The Albatross.

Some never left. Some returned back through the private quarters of Willem. Of note, Hamish has not returned. It is unlike him and certainly out of character for the founder. Dermid fully expected that Hamish would have been the first back through the private entry but such was not the case.

"He will be here soon enough.", he thinks to himself although spoken aloud so as to hopefully ease the tension within the room.

Hours pass and the midnight floats past.

"Patience friends. While I agree that it would be nice to seek him out, our safety is not found along direct paths. He will arrive.... soon enough...."

Hours continue to flow past and it is now the darkest hour of night.

Dermid stands and takes a final drink from his tin and slams it down on the table with a greater force than he intended. Nerves it seems were finally taking their toll.

"I would have liked this to be an occasion to celebrate, but such is not the case. I fear for Hamish. I had suspicions earlier this evening and I fear that I was correct. It is not in his behavior to not have returned. We must go into the night in search of him. I think there is little other choice at this time."

"But first, I want to make our intentions clear. The meeting tonight was to celebrate the growing of the Confederacy. I welcome Olaf into the membership of the confederacy! I have little doubt that he will strengthen our cause as we rise up against the British."

With that Dermid hands Olaf a metal attached to a chain as a symbol of entry into the Highland Confederacy.

"I wish it were announced at a more merry moment but there is little that I can do. Emile, I think time is of the essence. We must move shortly to find out what of Hamish."

Last edited by on Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:40 pm

Wilhelm looks about irately.
"Congratulations my good man. Now perhaps we should start moving? Might I suggest we start by trying to trace Hamish's likely path?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:44 pm

((This is going to be short because I’m about to collapse from exhaustion…))

With a grave nod of understanding, Émile stood and turned towards the second ‘man of the hour’.

“Capitaine Jacques Brodeur!” The man immediately stood at attention. “It is my honor to say that you too have been accepted as a full member of the Confederacy, and, as you might expect, that you will be joining me in the Naval Attachment.”

Émile offered both Jacques and Olaf a weak smile and a salute, before turning once more towards Dermid.

“After you…”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:25 pm

Clapping Jacques on the shoulder, Murphy greets both Olaf and Monsieur Brodeur with a hearty smile. "Many congratulations boys. If the bar was still open, and it was a more appropriate time, I would buy you both another round. I guess I will have to save that for the Albatross' grand re-opening."

"I'll hold you to that," Olaf said as he responded with a larger smile and a handshake. All three of the men looked up to hear Wilhelm by the door, "Now perhaps we should start moving? Might I suggest we start by trying to trace Hamish's likely path?"

Murphy chimes in, "If one of you officers leads, this lowly recruit will follow. It may be a good idea to fan out into the adjacent alleyways. He shouldn't have gone far." He hoped that Hamish had simply passed out in some garbage, but he knew the scot could hold his liquor better than that. He feared what might have delayed the leader of The Highland Confederacy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Night for the Confederacy   A New Night for the Confederacy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Night for the Confederacy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next