Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Board Status

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Board Status Empty
PostSubject: Board Status   Board Status Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:03 am

I got a PM wondering if the privledges got messed up :

Please post on whether anything is changed or seems out of whack - or PM me and Hamish.

I think Hamish is out for the week and he's handled all this stuff. I can make changes but I don't want to mess with stuff unless it is really altered.

Last edited by on Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Board Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Status   Board Status Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:14 am

I've been digging in the Admin and it looks like all the member board rights were set to admin only.

If a few will confirm this, I'll work on getting things fixed. Just don't want to start assuming a bunch of stuff and altering stuff.

I moved an OOC board to General Discussion and any member of the board should be able to post and guests should be able to view it.
Back to top Go down

Board Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Status   Board Status Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:48 pm

At the very least, a mere moderator/officer such as myself still has his privileges, so at least it isn't admin only. Can't say for anything else, though.
Back to top Go down

Board Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Status   Board Status Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:27 pm

The 'ideas' section tells me "sorry but only Administrators can read this topic." or something similiar to that.
Back to top Go down

Board Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Status   Board Status Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:43 pm

Now that I look at it, ideas has vanished from my list. Its a conspiracy I say, a conspiracy!
Back to top Go down

Board Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Status   Board Status Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:10 am

I got a test pirate running through ranks this AM and I see multiple current issues.

Please be patient. Smile *Dermid's Alter Ego*

I'm thinking everything is fixed.
Back to top Go down

Board Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Status   Board Status Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:47 am

I think this is fixed and as such, I'll lock it down (I don't delete).

If you have issues, PM me or post a new topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Board Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Status   Board Status Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Board Status
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: