HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

I Must Resign

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I Must Resign Empty
PostSubject: I Must Resign   I Must Resign Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:18 am

Hello M8's,

Sorry I must take my leave of the good members of this guild. I have thought to join a rp guild and a medium rp at that and be apart of the group.
I have thought harder on it and just can not get myself to go rp while in game. I may do a couple sentences here and there but I don't care to continue.
I soloed the Paladin in WoW to 60 by myself and only in 3 groups in the whole time. I am a soloer of sorts and rarely spend time with other and especially rp. I was part of a few guilds and helped them and met with them regularly but very rarely in groups unless they needed help.
I think I would end up doing the same thing here but would not use Tp2 or anything else and just ignore the rp chat altogether.
I don't wish to sound snobby about it just want to be honest. I could always play with you but I would probably remain aloof and no good to the guild anyways.

Best of Luck

Capt. William Kidd

PS
You wouldn't want me anyway because I get hanged in the end LOL
Back to top Go down

I Must Resign Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Must Resign   I Must Resign Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:30 am

It is sad if you now decide to resing. Though I have to say to you that we are not going to use any Ts2 or similiar in RP.
Back to top Go down
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

I Must Resign Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Must Resign   I Must Resign Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:21 am

Well RP isn't for everyone so we understand. Best of luck to you in the game. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://highlandconfederacy.forumotion.com

I Must Resign Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Must Resign   I Must Resign Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:20 pm

I certainly understand. I did most of my leveling in WoW as solo (heck I chose warlock for crying out loud). If, once you play the game for a while, you decide you would like to give rp a shot, feel free to look us up.
Back to top Go down

I Must Resign Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Must Resign   I Must Resign Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:06 pm

I'll see you in game hopefully, and when I do I'll consider you a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Must Resign Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Must Resign   I Must Resign Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Must Resign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: