Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(new and improved... some what :) ) Jasper de Groot

Go down 
AuthorMessage

(new and improved...  some what  :) ) Jasper de Groot Empty
PostSubject: (new and improved... some what :) ) Jasper de Groot   (new and improved...  some what  :) ) Jasper de Groot Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 3:26 am

In Character Section

To the Captians of The Highland Confederacy

I will keep this short and sweet and tell you the reasons I come to this very spot today. I am a Dutch Sailor/Merchant looking for protection so that I may bring goods to my countrymen and support my other needs in this world. I also look foward to supporting those who will support me with all the needs they may have. I plan on opening shop in Curacao and St. Eustatia, as I am sure this will be an endevouer that will require protection from Pirates. Now I do not wishing to lose more then I come to the Carbbean with, which is nothing, but this is why I am here to help those of The Highland Confederacy and also ask for it in return. Also to you bold and brave Captians of the Sea you too will benifit from what I can offer you if you chose to give me a commison under your leadership.

Your Friend on the Sea,
Jasper de Groot

Character Description: Jasper de Groot is a Captain/Merchant that hails from Amsterdam. His family having a long history of being sea farring men who have made sure that Jesper would join the Family bussiness of being on the Ocean and working as a Sailor. His Family let him lose with this small peice of advice before sailing to the Carribean, Never forget to take an Orange or a Lemon any citrus would due Smile .

Out of Character Section

Player Description: Jasper de Groot my real name in Winston, I help run a family bussiness with my parents and am new to ships and sailing but have been looking at PotBS recently mostly because of the PotC movies. I am really excited about this game and I was hopping there would be a Dutch nation that we could play on but I will settle for French even though in truth I will be playing a Dutch Free Trader Smile

Official Forum Name: rancorking

Profession: I will be a Free trader in game working for the Geoctroyeerde Westindische Compagnie or GWC other wise known as Dutch West India Company

What is RP to you? Roleplaying to me is getting togethor with a group of people and not only having fun in Character but showing that you have imagination and can influnce your friends minds with your ability to pplay the part that you have been given. I tend to value Roleplaying as an acting job, and not a job in a bad sense, like playing a prize role that only you could play because in truth it is your character that you develop and that others get to know you for and charish you for in Memories that will burn in their heart forever.

Why would you like to join the Highland Confederacy? To tell you the truth... Becuase no one has made a Spanish Society, lol and I am not all that great at Guild leadership Shocked so I would not start one even if I wanted to Razz lol

I will settle for working for the French Wink I mean it could be worse... but how much worse I couldn't say because as of right now, at this very minute I can't think of anything that would be worse Razz (I know the Dutch hated the Spnish more then the French, but I just had to say this Razz)

Just kidding I look forward to helping all the people I can in The Highland Confedracy Very Happy

Last edited by on Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:13 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (new and improved... some what :) ) Jasper de Groot   (new and improved...  some what  :) ) Jasper de Groot Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:22 am

We seem to have gained an "interesting" friend. bounce
Just kidding. Welcome, and feel free to have a look around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (new and improved... some what :) ) Jasper de Groot   (new and improved...  some what  :) ) Jasper de Groot Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:55 am

Wilhelm von Somborn wrote:
We seem to have gained an "interesting" friend. bounce
Just kidding. Welcome, and feel free to have a look around.

I think I will have fun with you guys...

say any of you Star Wars Fans alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (new and improved... some what :) ) Jasper de Groot   (new and improved...  some what  :) ) Jasper de Groot Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:08 am

Indeed, welcome! I too hope to see you around and get to know you better Smile

Well, Ive watched the movies and I really liked them, though I cant say im a "fan" in its meaning. I did though enjoy Kotor series a lot Very Happy. Im more of an Stargate fan and maybe a bit of... trekkie Razz . Dont kill me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (new and improved... some what :) ) Jasper de Groot   (new and improved...  some what  :) ) Jasper de Groot Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:11 am

Welcome Jesper!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (new and improved... some what :) ) Jasper de Groot   (new and improved...  some what  :) ) Jasper de Groot Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:25 am

Very nice to meet you, I've met many top notch Dutch sailors and merchantmen in my time; I'm sure you will not be an exception.

Salute!

~ "When we first met I was but the learner, now I AM the master."

I have several SW sound clips, that one (above) is how my computer greets me each day when i turn it on. :::For any who don't know that's Darth vader talking to Obi Wan.
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (new and improved... some what :) ) Jasper de Groot   (new and improved...  some what  :) ) Jasper de Groot Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:17 am

Olaf Susiluoto wrote:
Indeed, welcome! I too hope to see you around and get to know you better Smile

Well, Ive watched the movies and I really liked them, though I cant say im a "fan" in its meaning. I did though enjoy Kotor series a lot Very Happy. Im more of an Stargate fan and maybe a bit of... trekkie Razz . Dont kill me!

There is a Star Trek and a Stargate MMO coming out if you didn't know Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (new and improved... some what :) ) Jasper de Groot   (new and improved...  some what  :) ) Jasper de Groot Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:30 am

I know Smile. And I quess you know about SW Galaxies.
Btw, Im still sad about Hammond and Oneill gone Crying or Very sad Though Mitchell and the General are good, its not the same Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (new and improved... some what :) ) Jasper de Groot   (new and improved...  some what  :) ) Jasper de Groot Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:53 am

Olaf Susiluoto wrote:
Btw, Im still sad about Hammond and Oneill gone Crying or Very sad Though Mitchell and the General are good, its not the same Razz

I lost interest after that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (new and improved... some what :) ) Jasper de Groot   (new and improved...  some what  :) ) Jasper de Groot Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:09 pm

Olaf Susiluoto wrote:

Their are two movies being made for TV for Stargate they are called:

Stargate: Continuum
(new and improved...  some what  :) ) Jasper de Groot B

Stargate: The Ark of Truth
There will be a New Star Trek movie helmed by J.J. Abrams which I hope to be a great movie

I am also looking forward to Indiana Jones 4 Laughing

I am also drooling over the Clone Wars 3d Cartoon that is coming out in 2008 along with the Video game The Force: Unleashed which will be a great game I think Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (new and improved... some what :) ) Jasper de Groot   (new and improved...  some what  :) ) Jasper de Groot Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:38 pm

I'm somewhat interested in JJ's new moive comming out called Cloverfield.
Back to top Go down
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

PostSubject: Re: (new and improved... some what :) ) Jasper de Groot   (new and improved...  some what  :) ) Jasper de Groot Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:31 pm

Well I like Browder, so I thought the transition was good. Whenever they can find an actor that is pretty much just like the actor that left, it doesn't hurt so bad. Sliders would have had more seasons if they'd have learned that in the 5th season. Oh well.

And..I am very much anticipating the STO game. That is definately one I'm going to check out, unless Perpetual really screws up GnH. Not sure about the Stargate one. I've heard of it of course, but not sure what I think of it yet. I think the MMO world is hurting for a good sci fi MMO that isn't all about ganking the lowbies. *cough* Eve *cough*. Hehe.

When STO comes out, I'm definately putting together a crew. Perhaps those of us interested here can merge into the new game. Become one of those new fangled multi game guilds. Hehe. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://highlandconfederacy.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: (new and improved... some what :) ) Jasper de Groot   (new and improved...  some what  :) ) Jasper de Groot Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:02 pm

The Highspace Federation...? No, that sounds a little too much like something Santiago Domingo might be interested in...Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (new and improved... some what :) ) Jasper de Groot   (new and improved...  some what  :) ) Jasper de Groot Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:25 am

Benoit_Bontecou wrote:
I'm somewhat interested in JJ's new moive comming out called Cloverfield.

I am just sad they didn't get him to do the G.I Joe movie Sad

I am also excited about Cloverfield Smile (if this is the one that was movie previewed before Tranformers Smile )

O and I play Fantasy Moguals maybe we ought to think about making a leauge when the winter season rolls around Smile

Hamish MacBane wrote:
Well I like Browder, so I thought the
transition was good. Whenever they can find an actor that is pretty
much just like the actor that left, it doesn't hurt so bad. Sliders
would have had more seasons if they'd have learned that in the 5th
season. Oh well.

And..I am very much anticipating the STO game.
That is definately one I'm going to check out, unless Perpetual really
screws up GnH. Not sure about the Stargate one. I've heard of it of
course, but not sure what I think of it yet. I think the MMO world is
hurting for a good sci fi MMO that isn't all about ganking the lowbies.
*cough* Eve *cough*. Hehe.

When STO comes out, I'm definately
putting together a crew. Perhaps those of us interested here can merge
into the new game. Become one of those new fangled multi game guilds.
Hehe. Smile

I agree about Sliders...

GnH dosen't float my boat...

I coulden't get through the mind numbing Tutorial that EvE had so I woulden't know...

and STO would be a great move for us but I dislike the idea that there will be no PvP system outside of the Holodecks Shocked I mean sure we never saw Spoke and Doc go at each other but man did we always see Spoke and the Captian going at it all be it not on there own accord Razz Razz

Émile deMontfort wrote:
The Highspace Federation...? No, that sounds a little too much like something Santiago Domingo might be interested in...Rolling Eyes

The Hyperspace Federation for bring'en in the Tribbles

Has a ring to it don't ya think
Razz
Back to top Go down
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

PostSubject: Re: (new and improved... some what :) ) Jasper de Groot   (new and improved...  some what  :) ) Jasper de Groot Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 10:09 am

Hyperspace Federation. I love it. For all your Tribble troubles, try treking with us!
Back to top Go down
https://highlandconfederacy.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: (new and improved... some what :) ) Jasper de Groot   (new and improved...  some what  :) ) Jasper de Groot Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:09 am

Hamish MacBane wrote:
Hyperspace Federation. I love it. For all your Tribble troubles, try treking with us!

I knew that you would Cap'n, now don't forget your shades. You never know when we will see a Super Nova and we don't need a blind cap'n Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (new and improved... some what :) ) Jasper de Groot   (new and improved...  some what  :) ) Jasper de Groot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(new and improved... some what :) ) Jasper de Groot
Page 1 of 1