Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP at the Devil's Hands Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RP at the Devil's Hands Forum Empty
PostSubject: RP at the Devil's Hands Forum   RP at the Devil's Hands Forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:27 am

First off, I want to thank Benoit for participating in one of our RP's. It is nice to have someone besides our own lackeys join in. Wink

I wanted to also invite any and all of you to come join in. Particularly, the Windward Squadron has decided to start an interesting RP whereby they are demanding everyone at our Port (not specified) declare loyalty to King George or be hanged. I presume some other Nations may be interested in such saber-waving.

Regardless, feel free to come by, take a gander, and join in any Open RP threads if you like.

Wholesome Wench Inn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP at the Devil's Hands Forum   RP at the Devil's Hands Forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:01 am

Well, thank you kindly for the invite. I'll be sure to stop by when I get the chance (probably this weekend). I certainly am not about to bow my head to some two-bit...

Anyway, thanks again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP at the Devil's Hands Forum   RP at the Devil's Hands Forum Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:45 pm

Sounds fun Anton, I am confident the The Devils Hands will hold there own, but it might be fun to stop by and observe the 'festivities'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP at the Devil's Hands Forum   RP at the Devil's Hands Forum Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:25 pm

You guys should stob by, the story has potentiala nd they could use more HC there.

P.S.
Who's the one running around asking questions about Hamish?
just curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP at the Devil's Hands Forum   RP at the Devil's Hands Forum Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:31 pm

Benoit_Bontecou wrote:

P.S.
just curious.

You got me. Still trying to figure that one out, as I do not know all the IC things that have happened over here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP at the Devil's Hands Forum   RP at the Devil's Hands Forum Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:43 pm

Benoit_Bontecou wrote:
You guys should stob by, the story has potentiala nd they could use more HC there.

P.S.
just curious.

I'm not quite sure just yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP at the Devil's Hands Forum   RP at the Devil's Hands Forum Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:05 pm

Benoit_Bontecou wrote:

P.S.
just curious.

I'm fairly sure it's Wilhelm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP at the Devil's Hands Forum   RP at the Devil's Hands Forum Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:43 pm

I don't know what your talking about, Emile. Its not like we have the same initials or the same color hair or...

While I have no problem to admitting to it out of character, danged if I'm about to admit to it that easily in character in a port about to be invaded by who knows how many Brits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP at the Devil's Hands Forum   RP at the Devil's Hands Forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 8:16 am

Ahhh-ha!

So, it IS Émile! Wink Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP at the Devil's Hands Forum   RP at the Devil's Hands Forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:29 am

I've looked into the matter and have concluded it is the...

MURDEROUS HAMSTER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP at the Devil's Hands Forum   RP at the Devil's Hands Forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 12:56 pm

Now hold on there, because I had no reason to be afraid until that .... No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP at the Devil's Hands Forum   RP at the Devil's Hands Forum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:18 am

Anton Mathers wrote:
Now hold on there, because I had no reason to be afraid until that .... No

I'm just disturbed Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP at the Devil's Hands Forum   RP at the Devil's Hands Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP at the Devil's Hands Forum
Page 1 of 1