Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Capt. Kiel O'Cahan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Empty
PostSubject: Capt. Kiel O'Cahan   Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 5:37 pm

Good Day lads.

I am Kiel O'Cahan. I hail from Northren Ireland. I am writing this letter because i seek safe haven from the british forces and a chance to visit the new world. My story is long but i will touch the details here. My father was a jacobite who fought in The War of the Two Kings in Ireland when i was a young lad. He was killed by the british forces at the Battle Of Aughrim. I have hated the british ever seince. As a teen me and my two brothers became crewmembers upon merchent ships out of ireland. We went all Legitimite tho, and we made alot of money from raiding other ships, mostly british. When The Firist Jacobite Rising began My two brothers and I along with a component of other sailers went to Scotland to fight the english. My older brother Liam was the commander. We fought well but sadly My two brothers were killed at the battle of Glen Shiel. The battle was a jacobite defate and my company and I fled for the sea, and "commandered" a small british vessel. I am in hideing now writing to you and asking for permission to be a privateer for youre organization. I am skilled in fighting and strategy and the art of navigaton. I am also somewhat of a tacticion. I hope this letter reaches you. And I hope to get back a response. Until then, keep on fighting!

Your Obediant Servent
Capt. Kiel O'Cahan
Irish Soldier in exile

OOC

Howdy, My Names Kyle im 18 and I live in upstate New york. Ive been a fan of MMOs for many years starting with Everquest, I am experianced in WoW, DAoC, SWG, and Guild Wars. I served for 11 Months with the US Military, before getting a Medical Discharge. I love all kinds of video games both on consels and on my PC. I am a history Buff and i also love Strategty, Tatics, and navigation. I also am i avid outdoorsman from living in the country. I spend a good amount of time on MMO's and i am really exitied about PotBS. I belive I have alot to add to the confederacy and hope I am accepted.

OFN: CKramer89 i dont post much on FLS tho i just like to cruise around and see updates and opinions.

My Profession is going to be a Privateer, how cool is it to be a goverment aproved criminal.

Role playing to me is bascicly staying loyal to a group with the same intrests as you and having a good backstory and sticking with it. I hate immature players who spam the chat channel with the latest daggone celebrity updates when we are trying to play a game. I usually played on the RP serves in diffrent MMOs to get away from non in game people.

I would like to join the highland confederacy because it is unique. No other organization gears towards the other ethic backgrounds of the British islands, at the time PotBS was is set many irishmen and scotsman were in exile in france and many went over the seas to find new oppurtunites, i like a group that makes the come alive in a game.

Thank you for your time
Kyle
Back to top Go down

Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capt. Kiel O'Cahan   Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 6:39 pm

Hello and welcome to the boards, Kiel. I look forward to meeting you IC Wink
Back to top Go down

Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capt. Kiel O'Cahan   Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:40 pm

Captain Kiel O'Cahan,

While some of us may be a bit young, I can assure you that its been a while since we were what one could call lads. It is an honor and a pleasure to have any assistance you can offer as we are at a time when we are wishing to gather all the strength we can find. If you are wanting to strike against the British then we are wanting to have you, I can assure you good Captain.

Signed
Wilhelm von Somborn
Interim Director, Highland Confederacy

OOC:
Welcome to the Confederacy, a haven from Bruce Willis jokes in game. tongue
I have added you as a recruit. Feel free to drop by ideas with whatever thoughts you have, or drop by the Albatross for RP.
Back to top Go down

Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capt. Kiel O'Cahan   Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:09 pm

Thank you for the add gentlemen. I cant wait to fight along side of you men.

-Capt. Kiel O'Cahan
Back to top Go down

Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capt. Kiel O'Cahan   Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 8:11 am

Indeed, welcome!
Back to top Go down

Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capt. Kiel O'Cahan   Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:36 pm

Before you leave Ireland commandeer some of that Irish whiskey for us. Smile

I'll be looking for your arrival and many future 'profitable' adventures.

Salute!
Back to top Go down

Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capt. Kiel O'Cahan   Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:31 pm

Welcome aboard. Good to have another loyal Scot join this cause.
Back to top Go down

Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capt. Kiel O'Cahan   Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:38 pm

He's Irish, Dermid. tongue
Back to top Go down

Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capt. Kiel O'Cahan   Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:43 pm

thank you for the warm hard welcome men, i raise a glass to yeah!
Back to top Go down

Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capt. Kiel O'Cahan   Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:56 am

Kiel O'Cahan wrote:
thank you for the warm hard welcome men, i raise a glass to yeah!

(pokes Keil in the rib) Nice to meet yee, (walks around him collecting specs) He will do nicely he has meat on his bones he does. O and good teeth impressive for and Irishmen Smile . I think he will do well, as long as he keeps us stoked with good whisky Twisted Evil.
Back to top Go down

Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capt. Kiel O'Cahan   Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:14 am

Aye, I got your whiskey dont worry about that
Back to top Go down

Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capt. Kiel O'Cahan   Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:52 pm

Wilhelm von Somborn wrote:
He's Irish, Dermid. tongue

lol - too much something. Smile *raises another tin full of ale*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capt. Kiel O'Cahan   Capt. Kiel O'Cahan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capt. Kiel O'Cahan
Page 1 of 1