HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

So. . .Not much has changed then!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

So. . .Not much has changed then! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So. . .Not much has changed then!   So. . .Not much has changed then! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 4:36 pm

OxBaker wrote:
Quote :
Personaly id rather see kotor 3 with mp COOP than kotor mmo.
I totally agree. I love playing through adventures like Baldur's Gate 2 or NWN with friends and not having to worry about all the online griefers you have to deal with in most MMO games. Here's hoping that PotBS will draw a more mature crowd.

I think, at the beginning, you'll see a lot of young players wanting to play as pirates and thus there will be a lot of early frustration for everyone who plays one of the nations. After a couple of months, I think there will be somewhat of a more mature crowd, mostly the age of sail enthusiasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So. . .Not much has changed then!   So. . .Not much has changed then! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 3:18 pm

I know, and thats because of the Pirates of Carribean movies. Being a pirate is the "fashion" now and thats why every 14-16 kid is going to choose it.

Ps. I love playing Bg 2 and especially 1 in LAN with my bro or friends though it does get a bit tricky sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So. . .Not much has changed then!   So. . .Not much has changed then! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:10 pm

I have to say I relise many of you have been waiting far longer then I have, but I have to say that I would rather see this game come out done then to come out not being some what perfect. If it comes out being crappy then we will all bitch and complain that the game didn't have enough work done to it to be worth while to play. Now with this in mind I would like to say one thing and one thing only " Patience is a virtue. " (runs and hides)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So. . .Not much has changed then!   So. . .Not much has changed then! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:01 am

Being a Blizzard Game fan I totally understand and agree with the wait until it's in full awesomeness attitude.

:afro:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So. . .Not much has changed then!   So. . .Not much has changed then! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:44 pm

Benoit_Bontecou wrote:
Being a Blizzard Game fan I totally understand and agree with the wait until it's in full awesomeness attitude.

afro

I knew someone would be with me Smile pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So. . .Not much has changed then!   So. . .Not much has changed then! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:37 pm

Don't worry people. I come from another MMO I was very close to from 2001 on (about the same time PotBS team started), when it was just a forum, up until now. That game was first to be released, but has known a lot of troubles due to its indie status. It still has a lot of promise, but it has lost me.

I think this game has every potential to be a hit and a good game in one (rare in MMO circles that). I've spent my waiting time somewhere else, but I know what it's like to sit and wait for the first in-game experience for over 5 years and I can assure you there's no reason to leave this one from what I've seen. And I'm not even a beta tester here.

And yes, the extremely young crowd will be something to suffer the first months, but that's why I applied to this lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So. . .Not much has changed then!   So. . .Not much has changed then! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 6:13 pm

I don't suppose you're talking about Ages of Arathia?

And good call on joining here to avoid the young. Avoiding the kiddies and the 1337z was one of my major reasons for applying here waaaaay back in... March. Very Happy

Seriously though, I have to agree. Giving up on the game now would be pretty weird, what with release just around the corner (compared to when I started following the game at least) now would be a pretty strange time to leave.

And Jasper, I have good reason to believe that virtues are some of the most annoying critters in all of existence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So. . .Not much has changed then!   So. . .Not much has changed then! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So. . .Not much has changed then!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: