HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL***

Go down 
AuthorMessage

***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL*** Empty
PostSubject: ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL***   ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL*** Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:25 am

Just a heads up to everyone who is not a FP Subscriber. The previously closed Stress Test is available to free FP account holders.

Go get yours HERE.

Unfortunately I'm away this weekend but hope that those that can enjoy a quick trip to the Caribbean!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL***   ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL*** Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:32 am

HUZZZZZAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if it is just staring at a load screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL***   ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL*** Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:34 pm

In the off chance that it isn't horribly laggy, do we have any plans to meet up in game? Or is everyone planing to solo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL***   ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL*** Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:29 pm

Good question. I wont be on until around 9 Eastern time (US), but after that, if anyone wants to meet up, I'm up for it. For a couple of hours. I do have work tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL***   ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL*** Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:41 pm

I won't be able to get on until around then either, so that works out well. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL***   ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL*** Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:03 pm

Not sure exactly what I am doing yet. Was thinking about trying out a pirate so I might have access to more ship types (through captures) than 4 days will give any other class (due to building times and costs).

N.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL***   ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL*** Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:24 am

At the moment im downloading it, eta about 1h 30mins if it stays at the 800kb/s. So ill be around prob for a day or two.

Any idea how I can contact you if your ingame?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL***   ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL*** Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:54 pm

Have fun all. My current PC is trash (Why Ihaven't posted much as of late). I'll be ordering a new one this weekend, but too late for the stress test.

Again, have fun and enjoy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL***   ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL*** Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:16 am

Seems like I couldnt participate due to sudden lack of time and problems with hardware Sad. Well, few days aint nothing in waiting for the real thing Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL***   ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL*** Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:42 pm

Olaf, I hope you will be able to upgrade your parts that are holding you back from playing Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL***   ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL*** Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 5:44 am

Jasper de Groot wrote:
Olaf, I hope you will be able to upgrade your parts that are holding you back from playing Neutral

Its not that I need to upgrade but Its just that nothing seems to work perfectly nowdays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL***   ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL*** Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:59 am

Olaf Susiluoto wrote:
Jasper de Groot wrote:

Its not that I need to upgrade but Its just that nothing seems to work perfectly nowdays.

Ummm...

Well, either you need new stuff or you just need to give your PC a good spanking and tell it to work faster Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL***   ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL*** Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:26 am

I just ordered a new machine, 3 grand (and that's not including the monitor) I pretty much went all out.

Should get here on the 24th.

Thanks to Hamish for recomending the site his brother used... they do have great customer service!

Thanks Hammy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL***   ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL*** Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:08 am

I wish I had 3 grand to get a good PC with Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL***   ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL*** Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:37 am

Jasper de Groot wrote:

It's going to be a thing of Beauty; the most import part(s) to me are the video cards and I order the best ATI card on the market currently... actually i ordered 2 of them and will bridge them together.

But I had to suffer for a very long time with a terrible machine and saved up for this. And it's going to have to last a long time.bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL***   ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL*** Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:53 pm

Benoit_Bontecou wrote:
Jasper de Groot wrote:

It's going to be a thing of Beauty; the most import part(s) to me are the video cards and I order the best ATI card on the market currently... actually i ordered 2 of them and will bridge them together.

But I had to suffer for a very long time with a terrible machine and saved up for this. And it's going to have to last a long time.bounce

Yes, I agree a good PC is a thing of Beauty Smile

As for lasting more then 2 years, it could be possible Smile

Lasting 5 years, that is the question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL***   ***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***STRESS TEST OPEN TO ALL***
Page 1 of 1