HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Tomasine Ros

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tomasine Ros Empty
PostSubject: Tomasine Ros   Tomasine Ros Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:52 pm

Letter smuggled to the HC:
" My Countrymen & Women; -

I Find my Self et al. with my merchant ship "Vitrenard" on the shores of thyese West Indies, seeking Liberté, Fraternité, et Opportunité - Freedome, Brotherhood, & Fortune! My family are all Welsh ex-patriots, fighting for the Cause from France.

I am versed in all the tricks of the Trade; full of natural-born stubborn independance, and an eye to all British goodes and what else fortune and daring find us; and eager to meet like-minded ladies and gentlemen of shrewd mind, stout heart and quick laughter on theys fresh new seas.

Until then, I am about, evading these soddy Brits, and seeking out a home port. Here's a hope to raise a toast with you soon to the King Over the Water,

Tomasine Ros, Captain of the 'Vitrenard' "

Character Description:
Compact, lively female Captain, of the casual, get-yer-hands-dirty variety of merchants that has everything in their pockets and patches, and can get anything one way or another. Young and opportunistic, with a skill for getting into and out of trouble - with words, or wind in the sails. That is what risk, adventure and the open sea are all about!

-----
OOC:
My name is Anne, I am a female roleplaying gamer in my 20s looking for a friendly community in which to learn, be social and have fun. I've never really played an MMO game before, but the setting, the years of development, and the presence of roleplaying societies has prompted me to join.

- Roleplaying to me means adding to the enjoyment of everyone through creative storytelling. One of my favorite pastimes is theater, I also do Renaissance Festivals. My gaming experience includes LARP and RP MUDs.

I'm currently a graduate student researching politics in Iowa, US. Although this begins to sound a bit like a resume Very Happy I've also studied politics in France, and 18th century philosophy is one of my favorite subjects. Honestly, I expect to play casually and who knows if I'll be the best fighter in the world, but I will add to the experience as a colorful character and be a good team player.

- I'd like to join the Confederacy to be a part of the ongoing roleplay rivalry with the British. I think it'd be fun to play with the other RP Societies with the in-depth storytelling that the HC historical backdrop provides. Also I know that playing with a good community will make the game so much more enjoyable!

Hope to get to know you more as the release date approaches. Cheers,

Anne
Back to top Go down

Tomasine Ros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomasine Ros   Tomasine Ros Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:23 am

Welcome to the Highland confederacy. Im Olaf, one of your future officers if you decide to keep active.
Anyways, welcome and how does Tomasin sound to me like an native american name o.O?
Back to top Go down
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

Tomasine Ros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomasine Ros   Tomasine Ros Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:46 am

Hey Anne! Sounds like you have created a very colourful character and I look forward to sailing the seas with her. You'll probably get something more of an official welcome soon from our Exhaulted Grand Poobah Wilhelm the Great! But in the mean time it was a most pleasurable experience reading about your character.

Aidan
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tomasine Ros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomasine Ros   Tomasine Ros Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:18 pm

OOC Welcome and good luck with your application pirat
Back to top Go down

Tomasine Ros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomasine Ros   Tomasine Ros Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:32 pm

My good lady Tomasine Ros,

An independant heart seeking freedom from British oppression is always welcomed within our ranks. Please make your way to the Albatross in the port of Martinique when you are able. We eagerly await your arrival.

Wilhelm von Somborn
Proprietor-General
The Highland Confederacy

OOC: Who you callin' a Poohbar, you big ox?! Very Happy

*ahem* Sorry about that. In all seriousness, welcome to the confederacy. I've added you as a recruit, so feel free to post ideas or rp or whatever. I hope that you find a place here. Its a great crowd here, I promise. pirat
Back to top Go down

Tomasine Ros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomasine Ros   Tomasine Ros Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:02 pm

Lady Ros,

Natural-born stubborn independance is a most desirable quality in The Highland Confederacy.

Congratulations of being accepted as a recruit. I look forward to making your acquantence at the Albatross.

Jack McBain
Master of the Hornet
Back to top Go down

Tomasine Ros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomasine Ros   Tomasine Ros Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:18 am

"My Bonnie Highland Gentelmen,

Pleased as peach at your replies and making post haste a la Martinique. Sending ahead of me this case of Sherry; Brits are looking for *full* bottles - it were best you disguise them!

Returning your wellcomes soon,

Capitaine Ros"
Back to top Go down

Tomasine Ros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomasine Ros   Tomasine Ros Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:45 pm

Welcome, i look foward to killing some of those British bastards alongside yah.

Capt. Kiel O'Cahan
Northern Hope
Back to top Go down

Tomasine Ros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomasine Ros   Tomasine Ros Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:03 pm

Welcome and I assure you your Sherry will be well received.
Back to top Go down

Tomasine Ros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomasine Ros   Tomasine Ros Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:11 am

I cannot believe i missed the grand welcome, so 'ere goes!

Welcome aboard friend and i as well am lookin' forward in sailing with ye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tomasine Ros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomasine Ros   Tomasine Ros Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomasine Ros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: