Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soirebit Aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Soirebit Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Soirebit Aplication   Soirebit Aplication Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:11 am

IC Hello Confederacy Officer I am Soirebit a man the Sea more at home afloat than on the dry land. I am a crafter loving to pound the hammer and watch the wood become a mighty ship or the fields become a crop of cotton to become a sail to drive a ship at great speed. My roots lie in the fields a simple farmer that was called by the lure of the sea. Not one to steal but perhaps the one who would smuggle needed goods to people in need. A good deeds doer though I will not shirk from a fight. Pirates beware.

OOC Ok there is the role playing stuff kinda set down the Idea that I want to play as a Privateer/merchant/smuggler. I find that even if I want to be a bad guy I will end being good. perhaps a pirate that prey's on other pirates. The reason that I would like to join the confederacy is his is the very thing I was looking to do when I get into the game, and I have not seen others doing this.
Role playing to me is just that. I pull bits of myself to make the character so it is rare that you will see me play even the least bit evil person I have a horrible time being the villian.
I have posted to the HC pages in the POTBS forums kinda a story of where soirebit developed from for this game gives a story of how a german sailor came to be in the HC follows well with your roleplaying there.

Timothy Goette

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soirebit Aplication   Soirebit Aplication Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:25 pm

Argh, that font hurts my eyes Razz. Welcome again Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soirebit Aplication   Soirebit Aplication Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 3:13 pm

Mr. Soirebit,

I assure you, we always have much use for a trinketer. Someone willing to undertake underhanded ventures is always a benefit, as long as that person is trustworthy.Those who support the cause of good and are willing to do what it takes. A noble and worthy calling, is ours. Please meet us at the Albatross in Martinique at your convenience.

Wilhelm von Somborn
Proprietor-General
The Highland Confederacy

OOC:
Nice to see you formally sign up after that chat in the chatbox. Only two "problems" with your application, although nothing major, I assure you. The first is, I imagine, you wished to use the word "tinker" as trinketer means something like what I said above, one who has underhanded or sneaky dealings. I chose to "misunderstand" you in character (because I thought it could be interesting that way). The other thing, is that I would like to ask you tell us what roleplaying means to you. Just a short sentence or two is fine.

Anyway, I've added you as a recruit, so feel free to look around and post. Welcome and I hope you have a good time here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soirebit Aplication   Soirebit Aplication Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:00 am

Welcome, Soirebit! This is a great place. I wish you success. Sounds like you are a natural Highland Confiederacy recruit!

See you soon at the Albatross. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soirebit Aplication   Soirebit Aplication Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:09 pm

Another good guy; just like me! Wink Can never have enough of those.
Please feel welcomed to these forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soirebit Aplication   Soirebit Aplication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soirebit Aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: