Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Whiskey Pete

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application for Whiskey Pete Empty
PostSubject: Application for Whiskey Pete   Application for Whiskey Pete Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:40 pm

Honored Officers of the Highland Confederacy,

I am submitting for your approval, my application to your guild. Allow me to introduce myself; I am Ballymodan Hagartys, or my Anglicized Irish Privateer name of Whiskey Pete. I am of Irish decent, born to sugar slaves in Barbados, indoctrined in hate for the roundheads and all things Brittish. I am applying to the French as a privateer with my revenge rooted in both the opportunity to plunder any Union Jack flying ship as well as my own sugar empire to rival Barbados. I see your Confederacy as the perfect opportunity to meet like minded opportunists and sailors. I humbly ask that you consider my proposal.

My non character life is centered in Central Florida. My name is Dan, father of two gamers. As my wife says, she is raising three boys. I saw your guild and immediately gravitated to it cause it fits so well with what I see my role playing character to be. I am a fan of history and the opportunity to roleplay into this time period with a dash of fantasy mixed in with a very real era in history is something I relish the opportunity to do, and hopefully it will be with this fine group. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Whiskey Pete   Application for Whiskey Pete Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 3:17 pm

Mr. Hagartys,

I believe you are just the man I have been looking for. You see, I have this cursed sweat tooth We of the Confederacy are always interested in individuals such as yourself who wish to strike a blow to the British. Indeed, their barbaric practices never cease to appall me. So, Mr. Pete, we look forward to seeing you when you arrive at our base of operations, the Albatross in Martinique.

Wilhelm von Somborn
Proprietor-General
The Highland Confederacy

OOC:
Welcome to the boards. Feel free to post in the Albatross for roleplay, etc. I'll add you as a recruit shortly (hopefully before you even read this). I hope that you can find a home for yourself here (just not so much that your wife hunts me down and forces me to close down the society Smile)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Whiskey Pete   Application for Whiskey Pete Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 3:34 pm

I see an enjoyable future filled with a mixture of strong drink and fractured English timber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Whiskey Pete   Application for Whiskey Pete Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 3:46 am

Heh, you got to recruit your sons too Wink
Anyways, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

PostSubject: Re: Application for Whiskey Pete   Application for Whiskey Pete Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:46 pm

There's a strategy for us, recruiting whole clans in one go!

Welcome, Whiskey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Whiskey Pete   Application for Whiskey Pete Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:31 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Olaf, not a bad idea. The one who will be playing PotBS is going to be a French Officer. (at least if he's not a Celt, he's still a Brit hater!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Whiskey Pete   Application for Whiskey Pete Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:05 am

Welcome, fellow son of Ireland.
-Capt. Kiel O'Cahan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Whiskey Pete   Application for Whiskey Pete Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Whiskey Pete
Page 1 of 1