HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Duncan Moran

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Duncan Moran Empty
PostSubject: Duncan Moran   Duncan Moran Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:04 pm

Officers of the Highland Confederacy,

Allow me to introduce míself; I am Duncan Moran of the Moran Clan. Many would call me a simple adventurer or explorer. However I have also been known to acquire some harder to find items for the right price and for the right people. Originally I hail from the Isle of Skye where my clan thrives. I have no love for the English oppression of my kinsmen and while many of them would have us believe that swords and spears alone would end the English tyranny, you must first know where to aim the spears to do the most damage.

And that leads me to this new land, where perhaps we can stop the English from forcing their will upon those that wish only to live in peace among friends and clansmen. While my ship may not be the strongest around, I can promise you she can outrun anything the English Navy has in the water. I look forward to working with you gentlemen and hopefully stopping the English tyranny once and for all.

Sincerely,
Duncan Moran

((Hi Everyone, Iím 26 years old and a long time gamer with a lot of RP experience (mainly in Star Wars Galaxies and Everquest II), right now Iím playing City of Heroes while I wait to get my hands on Pirates of the Burning sea. I am of Scottish/English decent however I live on the West Coast of Canada. My clan is the Reade clan which is a Sept of the Robertson clan; I also have ties to the Scott Clan so I may make alt characters based in those clans. Iím not really a ďsupportĒ type player but Iím always willing to help out a guildmate if I can. Iím more of an explorer, I tend to wander aimlessly and just explore. Iím looking for a guild that likes to have fun together and help each other out. I look forward to seeing you all in game:) ))
Back to top Go down

Duncan Moran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duncan Moran   Duncan Moran Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:14 pm

Mr. Duncan Moran of Clan Moran,

A proud and able man such as yourself is always welcomed within the Confederacy. When possible, we would meet with you at the Albatross in Martinique. Until we meet, I wish you fair winds and foolish foes.

Wilhelm von Somborn
Proprietor-General
The Highland Confederacy

OOC:
Welcome. Always nice to see someone about the same age joining up. The Albatross is available for all of your RP needs. I am adding you as a recruit. Post well, and you too can aspire to the heights of "member" Laughing
Back to top Go down

Duncan Moran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duncan Moran   Duncan Moran Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:11 pm

Please feel welcomed on these forums.
Back to top Go down

Duncan Moran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duncan Moran   Duncan Moran Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 3:45 am

Indeed, welcome! Hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duncan Moran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duncan Moran   Duncan Moran Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duncan Moran
Page 1 of 1