Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hevelius Sabate

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hevelius Sabate Empty
PostSubject: Hevelius Sabate   Hevelius Sabate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:30 am

Bon jur,

my name is Hevelius Sabte i came to the carabean to make great profits for my country and my king to support the war against thease english dogs.

i would be very pleased if i could join your confederacy to waek our all enemy and stronger us.

greetings

Hevelius Sabate

(ooc im 22 age old and come form germany i love pirates and all the stuff with them im playing potbs for some days now and looking for a guild which i can play togehter. i have some mmorpg expirence and some rp expirence i have little problems with english its long since i had it in school but i slowly remind me Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

Hevelius Sabate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hevelius Sabate   Hevelius Sabate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:44 am

Willkommen!

Well if you some problems with english you could also write your application in German Smile

Sprechen Sie Deutsch mein Freund?
Back to top Go down

Hevelius Sabate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hevelius Sabate   Hevelius Sabate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:27 am

Danke sehr !

hehe das freut mich das jemand noch deutsch spricht Smile

hab noch einige probleme im spiel. mein schiff geht dauernd kaputt Razz

würde mich freuen wenn ihr mich aufnehmen könntet und wir zusammen missionen machen könnten
Back to top Go down

Hevelius Sabate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hevelius Sabate   Hevelius Sabate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:18 pm

Well this makes 2 languages to learn
Back to top Go down

Hevelius Sabate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hevelius Sabate   Hevelius Sabate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:14 pm

Well, I had to get my mother to help me with the German there. I'm always amazed that she can remember so much stuff from high school. I can't remember any of my Latin.

Anyway, welcome to the Confederacy, I will be adding you as a recruit.
Back to top Go down

Hevelius Sabate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hevelius Sabate   Hevelius Sabate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:37 pm

Better stick to english so everybody can understand Wink

Heh, maybe the HC can help you in not getting kaput and keeping your ship intact. And sure, once I get my game ill be more than happy to help you out with your missions, thats the idea of a society.
Back to top Go down

Hevelius Sabate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hevelius Sabate   Hevelius Sabate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:43 pm

Welcome to the Highland Confederation, Hevelius. This is a great group!

((You multi-language-speaking folk make me envious. I can not remember a bit of the three years of Spanish I took in High School!))
Back to top Go down

Hevelius Sabate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hevelius Sabate   Hevelius Sabate Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:04 pm

It's a great pleasure to meet you. By reading your application I'm sure your English will be fine, you seem pretty good; are you being modest?

Anyway, I hope you find a home hear with us and may you can teach us a little German along the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hevelius Sabate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hevelius Sabate   Hevelius Sabate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hevelius Sabate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: