HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Victor Fardeau

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Victor Fardeau Empty
PostSubject: Victor Fardeau   Victor Fardeau Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 6:48 pm

Dear Sirs of The Highland Confederacy,
It has long been a vision of mine to gain fortune for my family and future generations, away from the reaches of Britan's forever extending sails. I am by Profession a Freetradesman but by Personality I am ever vigilant in the defense of the freedom this new land promises. I have dreamt many a night of my own shipyard. If you believe my services as a shipwright dreamer and ever vigilant defense shall be a quality you desire, please return these wishes to join your Confederacy.

-Captain Fardeau

OOC:
Player description:
Victor Fardeau. Wishes to seek humble and honest earnings in a new land where the laws are set by a Man's word and his loyalty to that word. Understands the need for protection and is therefore more balanced in firepower, defense, and blockade running rather than run at every occasion or specify one aspect to his ship, The Blu Roc. Sometimes the loss of goods is necissary to permanently remove a set of sails from the enemy's grasp.

Official forum name: FenrirXIII

Profession: Freetradesman

What is RP to you?
To me, RP is a casul way in which to enjoy a game more, and enhance the gameplay in a way NPC's and quests cannot give. I am not proficient in it by any means because I lack the historical knowledge of the time period, but I love a good RP session like the next guy or gal. Playing a french captain is tough when you can't speak a word of french!

Why would you like to join The Highland Confederacy?
Your goals lie in the transportation of goods at whatever the cost, usually succeeding in running blockades and rough, far sea journies others would not dare to take. (from what i understand after reading about it!) As a freetradesmen i wish to roleplay my character as someone who is just up that ally of work. I do wish to build ships, but I have no idea how to aside from the fact that it is not a solo operation and requires a high level to produce the shipyard deeds and such. If you have another duty or someone willing to be a mentor I would love to explore another aspect of the game's economy, such as harvesting raw minerals, helping supply meet demand in the different regions for Confederacy members, etc.
Back to top Go down

Victor Fardeau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor Fardeau   Victor Fardeau Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:15 pm

Captain Fardeau,
It is with great pleasure that we received your letter. We are always looking to add yet more merchantmen to our ranks, and a bold and enterprising captain such as yourselves is most welcome. Please meet with us in the Albatross on Martinique to discuss the details. Until we meet, I wish you fair skies and gentle waves.

Wilhelm von Somborn
Proprietor-General
The Highland Confederacy

OOC:
Welcome. I wont say that the transportation of goods and blockade running is our sole goal, but it is certainly one of the activities we plan on undertaking. We are interested in enjoying the game in all of its aspects, utilizing RP to enhance the game in much the fashion you describe. As for specific roles in the economy, we will have to see exactly how the system works before we decide how we will be doing it, but I imagine that there should be no problem with you being a shipbuilder. No promises mind you, but it is my intention that everyone be able to play the game as freely as possible. Regardless, I doubt anyone will be solely a shipbuilder, given the way the system of lots work. Having 10 lots worth of shipyards might be a bit excessive.
Back to top Go down

Victor Fardeau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor Fardeau   Victor Fardeau Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 8:29 pm

Victor Fardeau wrote:
'...seek humble and honest earnings in a new land where the laws are set by a Man's word and his loyalty to that word'

Jack sets quill to parchment, "A Man's word, check"

Victor Fardeau wrote:
Sometimes the loss of goods is necissary to permanently remove a set of sails from the enemy's grasp...

Cap'n McBain's privateer ambitions surge, "remove sails from enemy, check"

Victor Fardeau wrote:
"...would love to explore...game's economy...harvesting raw minerals...helping supply meet demand in the different regions for Confederacy members.

Scratching furiously on parchment; "A business man who thinks big, keeps his word, and appreciates a family business," he places the quil in its holder and blots his notes.

((Welcome to the HC Forums. Lots of places to look around. Register on the site and jump into RP and OOC discussions going on.))
Back to top Go down

Victor Fardeau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor Fardeau   Victor Fardeau Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:17 pm

Scary on certain levels your character's persona matches very close with mine in regards to why you'd like to join the HC and style of Freetrader leaning towards defense/strength of arms.

And French, but can't speak French. lol! Please allow me to buy you a drink sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Victor Fardeau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor Fardeau   Victor Fardeau Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victor Fardeau
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: