HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share
 

 Happy Turkey day!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Happy Turkey day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Turkey day!!!   Happy Turkey day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:46 am

Everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Happy Turkey day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Turkey day!!!   Happy Turkey day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 7:40 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Jasper, and to all the members of The Highland Confederacy.

Jack
Back to top Go down
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

Happy Turkey day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Turkey day!!!   Happy Turkey day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:20 pm

Thanksgiving was like a month ago (for some of us)! But Happy TG to those of you who celebrate it late! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Happy Turkey day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Turkey day!!!   Happy Turkey day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:10 pm

A northern neighbor, eh? Smile
Back to top Go down
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

Happy Turkey day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Turkey day!!!   Happy Turkey day!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:54 pm

Jack McBain wrote:
A northern neighbor, eh? Smile
You know it! We bump our holidays ahead so we can feel like were beating you guys at something Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Happy Turkey day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Turkey day!!!   Happy Turkey day!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:06 pm

OxBaker wrote:
Jack McBain wrote:
A northern neighbor, eh? Smile
You know it! We bump our holidays ahead so we can feel like were beating you guys at something Wink

according to the news the north is leading our dollar by .07 congrates ya maple leaf loon Razz (I mean that with great love by the way Razz)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Happy Turkey day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Turkey day!!!   Happy Turkey day!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 7:11 pm

Ya, come down here and you'll get cheaper cuban cigars (I wish).lol!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Happy Turkey day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Turkey day!!!   Happy Turkey day!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 11:10 am

Very funny. I had no idea the date were differen't up North... I guess that makes me the typical narrow minded American.

Well, none-the-less I wish you all a very happy (belated) Thanskgiving.

And just in case Christmas is early too: have a happy one and (what the hell) here's to wish you all a joyous New Year!


afro
Back to top Go down
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

Happy Turkey day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Turkey day!!!   Happy Turkey day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:47 pm

Benoit_Bontecou wrote:
Very funny. I had no idea the date were differen't up North... I guess that makes me the typical narrow minded American.

Well, none-the-less I wish you all a very happy (belated) Thanskgiving.

And just in case Christmas is early too: have a happy one and (what the hell) here's to wish you all a joyous New Year!


afro
To late! In Canada we celebrate New Years in July because that's the only month we can get out to celebrate without having to hitch up the dog sled.... True Story... Honest! santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Happy Turkey day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Turkey day!!!   Happy Turkey day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:22 pm

OxBaker wrote:
Benoit_Bontecou wrote:
Very funny. I had no idea the date were differen't up North... I guess that makes me the typical narrow minded American.

Well, none-the-less I wish you all a very happy (belated) Thanskgiving.

And just in case Christmas is early too: have a happy one and (what the hell) here's to wish you all a joyous New Year!


afro
To late! In Canada we celebrate New Years in July because that's the only month we can get out to celebrate without having to hitch up the dog sled.... True Story... Honest! santa

You know the Canadian underground cities look cool. I would love to see them during the winter Smile
Back to top Go down
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

Happy Turkey day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Turkey day!!!   Happy Turkey day!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:03 pm

Jasper de Groot wrote:
OxBaker wrote:
Benoit_Bontecou wrote:
Very funny. I had no idea the date were differen't up North... I guess that makes me the typical narrow minded American.

Well, none-the-less I wish you all a very happy (belated) Thanskgiving.

And just in case Christmas is early too: have a happy one and (what the hell) here's to wish you all a joyous New Year!


afro
To late! In Canada we celebrate New Years in July because that's the only month we can get out to celebrate without having to hitch up the dog sled.... True Story... Honest! santa

You know the Canadian underground cities look cool. I would love to see them during the winter Smile
It's too late for this year. All the cities have already been snowed in for the season Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Happy Turkey day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Turkey day!!!   Happy Turkey day!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Happy Turkey day!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Happy Birthday Manon !!!
» Happy Birthday, Eli!
» Happy Birthday Ingrid!! :D
» Happy Birthday To Out Esteemed Leader !
» Happy birthday Kell

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: