Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sir Alexander 'Alec' Aidan Roberson

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sir Alexander 'Alec' Aidan Roberson Empty
PostSubject: Sir Alexander 'Alec' Aidan Roberson   Sir Alexander 'Alec' Aidan Roberson Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:09 pm

BIO:
Sir Alec Aidan Roberson at ye majesties' service. I hail from Belfast, Ireland. I am of Scots-Irish descent. I have lost all, for I invested all I had in the Jacobite War for the cause. With our defeat in 1691 I fled with nothing left but my honor and family name. I have resided in the Carribbean ever since. I've been living in exhile of my own homeland for sometime. I miss the highlands, I miss my home. But the Carribbean is my home now, and I'll be dammed if those English Protestants think they will have a hand in what happens here. And so I have come to lend myself in anyway I can help yer majesty in the fight against the English powers that be here in the Carribbean. In my time I have commanded five different vessels, I have organized raids against English ships on numerous accounts, I have confiscated and commanded two English ships, I have taken a combined total of ninety-three men prisoner including two Captains and out of sincere and sheer luck an Admiral, one of questionable qualifications to even be an Admiral though may I add, and lost not one vessel under my command whilst at sea. And so I offer my services and request to become a part of the cause associated with the Highland Confederacy under ye majesties' command.
Sincerely with great enthusiasm and confidence
Sir Alec Aidan Roberson

Official Forum Name:
SirRoberson

Profession:
smuggler, Naval commander, raider(piracy)
-anything that the majesty requires of my vessel and my abilities

RP to me:
Role-play to me is important in having fun at times within a game. In instances where you are immersed into conflict with your fellow gamers for a cause it is where you take on perhaps an entirely new personality where your imagination has fled to the actual time and place in which you are involved with and the character in which you are impesonating that possibly could have existed at that time in place in history.

Why Would I Like To Join?:
My reason for wanting to join is quite simple. I have been watching this game for some time and in my decision to get it I have also decided that to truly enjoy the game to its' full extent I would like to play with a group of people that I will have fun exploring the game with. A nice laid back RP experience where we just beat the crap outta the English. LoL...I really ejoy being able to beat up the English anytime I get in a game because in real life I am truly of Scots-Irish descent and my family and its' history has truly endured hardships, descrimination and persecution under English rule. So it's nice to get back at them Lobster Backs everynow and again. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Alexander 'Alec' Aidan Roberson   Sir Alexander 'Alec' Aidan Roberson Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:22 pm

OOC: My apologies for not having the time to write an IC response to you at the moment. I've added you as a recruits, and hope that you will find a place for yourself here. (If any of the other officers want to write an IC welcome, feel free, otherwise I'll deal with it when I have time. This weekend is driving me nuts.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Alexander 'Alec' Aidan Roberson   Sir Alexander 'Alec' Aidan Roberson Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:49 am

A rain battered figure enters the office and spots the ever growing pile of letters and notifications.

"Oh Wilhelm, you and your drinking... sigh."

After hanging his coat to dry he starts to read through several more "official" looking letters.

"Ah, a new experienced recruit. The Confederacy is going to need to increase its manpower if its to challenge the british."

Sir Alexander

It is always a pleasure to invite stout men like you to the ranks of the Confederacy. I am sure that your dedication and willingnes to sacrifice for your cause, shall earn you a rightfull place amongst our ranks. And a fine resume, if I may add.

Proprietor Olaf Susiluoto - Highland Confederacy

((Welcome there lad, good to see that you like our little society. Please feel free to drop a line or two at the Albatross and make yourself comfortable.
Ps. I hope you dont mind that Rp part Wilhelm Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

PostSubject: Re: Sir Alexander 'Alec' Aidan Roberson   Sir Alexander 'Alec' Aidan Roberson Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:04 pm

((Hi there Alec, and welcome aboard. And yes, we'll have Wilhelm's drinking under control before the game launches. Yer a cheeky one, Olaf!).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Alexander 'Alec' Aidan Roberson   Sir Alexander 'Alec' Aidan Roberson Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:12 pm

*hic*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Alexander 'Alec' Aidan Roberson   Sir Alexander 'Alec' Aidan Roberson Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:19 pm

A fine write up; I await with great enticipation the honor of meeting you in-game. Til then: may the gods (or the one true God: threw that in for you Bishop) continue to smile on your efforts to dismantle English pride wherever you find them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Alexander 'Alec' Aidan Roberson   Sir Alexander 'Alec' Aidan Roberson Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 11:27 pm

And a mighty thanks to you all. My apologies though, I have been citing new, shall we say "technologies", or a computer if you want to be blunt about it, LoL, and so I shall have one before Christmas...I am much waiting in anticipation for PotBS to come out and I can't wait to have much fun with all you lads and lassies. I shall see you in the forums.

SirRoberson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Alexander 'Alec' Aidan Roberson   Sir Alexander 'Alec' Aidan Roberson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sir Alexander 'Alec' Aidan Roberson
Page 1 of 1