HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Balthier Moutinho

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Balthier Moutinho Empty
PostSubject: Balthier Moutinho   Balthier Moutinho Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 9:11 am

In Character Section

Saudações,
Most honourable Homens e Mulheres of the Highland Confederacy, I am Captain Balthier Moutinho. I write to you because I see an opportunity of grande benefício de mutal. Should you desire to discuss this matter in further detail, I will be conducting...bussiness affairs in Tampa for the next several days. I await your response meus amigos.
A despedida, até que logo nós encontramos,
Captain Balthier Moutinho - Master and Commander of the Lady of Lisbon

(ooc: Will include a history and story at a later time. In case you were wondering, that's Portugese in the application since I intend to playing a renegade portugese privateer, who's set of "morals" set him above the pirates he hunts, or so he believes.)

Out of Character Section : Balthier

Balthier is a man of many talents, most of which involve illegal and certainly morally questionable activites. Many would even dare to call his conduct reprehensible. At the age of 23, Balthier is master and commander of the ship "The Lady of Lisbon", named for his beloved homeland in Portugal.

The son of a Portugese Merchant, Balthier lived in comfort as the middle child. His older brother and father were killed by members of the English royal navy while making a return trip from the Caribbean. They were assumed smugglers and were ruthlessly put to the blade. When he was 19 he made the Journey from Lisbon to Vera Cruz. After commendering a small vessel he picked up a motley crew of rag tag vagabonds and low lifes.

He spent the next few years harrasing the English in anyway he could, mainly ransacking East India Company ships that were foolish enough to travel without guard. In recent years he has worked up quite the bounty on his head. Having become attached to living, Balthier has considered it best to find aid in harrasing the British. Only recently had he heard of the Highland Confederacy and their anti-english endevours, but he sees a mutally benefical partnership which would certainly stretch the limits of English's power.

A short profile of myself :
Player Description: Well, my name is Cory. I'm a college student, ok so it's commuity college but it still counts Rolling Eyes . I've been an avid RP'er since I was young and had an unnatural affixiation with swords. I also love working in photoshop. Basicly I'm just your typical Hippie skateboarder/surfer/snowboarder kid living life as fully as I can. I've been an MMO gamer for a long time and have an extensive array of games under my belt.

Official Forum Name: King of Fools

Profession: Stundent

What is RP to you? To me, Roleplaying allows me to fully experience a game the way it was meant to. I love getting inside the head of my online alias' and find it near impossible not to roleplay.

Why would you like to join the Highland Confederacy? This is one of the more interesting concepts for a guild/organization that I've seen in my years of gaming. Given the game's background, I feel this is the place where I could have the most fun playing PotBS.

Anything else that you may be interested in, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down

Balthier Moutinho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balthier Moutinho   Balthier Moutinho Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 8:24 am

Captain Moutinho,

It is my hope that this letter finds you in Tampa in the best of conditions. I am writing to inform you that we of the Confederacy would be delighted by the assistance of you and your Lady. At your earliest convenience, we would meet with you at the Albatross on Martinique to discuss the terms of our partnership. Until then, I wish you good hunting.
Sincerely,

Wilhelm von Somborn
Proprietor-General
The Highland Confederacy

OOC:
Nice to have you aboard, fool (Sorry, I couldn't help myself Laughing ). Anyway, feel free to jump into anything going on in the forums. I hope you find a home for yourself here.
Back to top Go down

Balthier Moutinho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balthier Moutinho   Balthier Moutinho Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:58 pm

OOC:
Welcome to the group. Nice to see another snowboarder around Smile See you around the boards and the game Smile
Back to top Go down

Balthier Moutinho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balthier Moutinho   Balthier Moutinho Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 5:32 pm

You're official forums name speaks volumes of your aptitude for role play, I'm certain. It is a pleasure to see you here at the HC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Balthier Moutinho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balthier Moutinho   Balthier Moutinho Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balthier Moutinho
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: