HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Jorg Wulfgang

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jorg Wulfgang Empty
PostSubject: Jorg Wulfgang   Jorg Wulfgang Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:46 am

In Character Section

To whom this may concern,

I am Captain Jorg Wulfgang, currently captaining the Cutter, The Shelby Gange, named after my girlfriend back at home. I am a privateer in proffesion, which implies correctly I do what needs to be done to survive in this harsh world. I am also very active in the defense and offense against other nations and pirates.

I love to write in my free time, people call me a poet, although I think my poetry is rather dull and not as good as lets say the famous Keats. Still, I find myself inspired by beauty in all things, she is my muse after all.

Cherish the unacquired
For love of it is a knight
And I am its squire
(Actually written by me, please dont copy, its copyrigthed and I would have to sue Razz )

Captain Jorg Lysander Wulfgang
The Shelby Gange

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jorg is a young man, of 21 years. He stands above the rest at an imposing 1.82 meters. He has his Saxon heritage to thank for that. Never one to have a beard, he keeps himself well groomed, and his hair is in the latest fashion back home.

Out of Character Section

Player Description: Corey, I live stateside in Texas. Im 18, and currently work and go to school, but I still find plenty of time to play. I dont mind helping people as long as I get some help sometime too. Im always up for PVP and really dont mind losing a ship, cause after all its just a game. Im an experianced baiter Twisted Evil

Official Forum Name: Bongfu

Profession: Privateer

What is RP to you?Roleplaying, duh... I enjoy it a lot. It gives me something to look forward to in a game, and gives a better experiance overall.

Why would you like to join the Highland Confederacy? Personally I hate the French... but every other nation was over populated, so I decided to try and find a non-French named Society. You were first on the list! Lol, at least Im honest eh?

Last edited by on Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Jorg Wulfgang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jorg Wulfgang   Jorg Wulfgang Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:08 pm

I'll get around to an IC welcome in character, but for the moment, I feel obligated to play anachronism cop and point out that Keats was born about 70 years after the game takes place.

On a side note, what do you mean by baiter? I can think of a good and a bad meaning for it.
Back to top Go down

Jorg Wulfgang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jorg Wulfgang   Jorg Wulfgang Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 3:52 pm

Ha, I just realized that this game takes place a lot earlier than I originally thought. My bad sorry lol!

And I play bait, as in Ill be a lonley flagged ship with the rest of the group sailing around look as innocent as possible. When I get a bite(someone attacking me) they jump in as quickly as possible and we sprung the trap.
Back to top Go down

Jorg Wulfgang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jorg Wulfgang   Jorg Wulfgang Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 5:46 pm

I was pretty sure that was what you meant. I just wanted to make sure you didn't mean that you baited people, as in taunting them hoping to get a reaction. Now we are even at one misunderstanding apiece.
Back to top Go down

Jorg Wulfgang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jorg Wulfgang   Jorg Wulfgang Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:52 pm

Ha....

Back in character!

I, Captian Jorg Lysander Wulfgang, wish to enlist in the Highland Confederacy navy, sir! To serve and protect, and give my life if such a need for a sacrifice ever arrive. I pledge total allegiance to you and the Highland Confederacy
Back to top Go down

Jorg Wulfgang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jorg Wulfgang   Jorg Wulfgang Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:21 am

Captain Wulfgang,

We of the Confederacy are greatly pleased by your offer of loyal service. Still, you must understand that we have many enemies who would gladly place agents in our midsts. If you could tell us what it is that drives you to such extremes (and, indeed, joining an infamous group such as ours can only be called extreme), it would help us greatly in making our decision. Perhaps you would care to meet with us in the Albatross on Martinique to discuss it?

Wilhelm von Somborn
Proprietor-General
The Highland Confederacy

OOC:
Alright, I've added you as a recruit. Feel free to make some posts around the forum and show us what you've got.
Back to top Go down

Jorg Wulfgang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jorg Wulfgang   Jorg Wulfgang Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:50 am

Certainly General! Thank you greatly for extending a recruitmenship. I look forward to our meeting.

OOC: I am in a Society called "The Emporer's Finest" its made up of me and me alone... just something I made so I could feel as cool as you guys! tongue
Back to top Go down

Jorg Wulfgang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jorg Wulfgang   Jorg Wulfgang Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:54 am

IJustWantedToSayHi.

And welcome you to the forums. My welcome is a bit late, but that's good because I've been able to read some of your posts and form an opinion; which is you seem like a very good compliment to this crew; glad to have you around.
Back to top Go down

Jorg Wulfgang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jorg Wulfgang   Jorg Wulfgang Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:53 pm

Thanks mate, I look forward to getting to play more around the holiday. I brought my laptop, but left the power cord at home Sad

I should be back around the 27th or so, but I believe the Beta is over then... Oh well, I will play when I get the preorder
Back to top Go down

Jorg Wulfgang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jorg Wulfgang   Jorg Wulfgang Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:13 am

Welcome indeed sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jorg Wulfgang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jorg Wulfgang   Jorg Wulfgang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jorg Wulfgang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: