HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more Empty
PostSubject: SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more   SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:06 pm

Oh my...logged in this morning - all went well. Tried to log in at 1200 hrs PST and got a message requiring I enter my subsription key. Here's the link to what's going down.

http://www.burningsea.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42675

I hate SOE! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by on Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more   SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:13 pm

That's very sad. I was hoping I would have a chance to log in tonight and get some time to interact with a few of you.

I will cross my fingers. It does look like it is just a mistake and hopefully will be taken care of soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more   SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:59 pm

Wierd. I just logged in no problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more   SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:14 pm

Well, that's good news! cheers

Can't wait until I get off work.

Jack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more   SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:53 pm

Not applicable anymore but i love this:-
"Actually, I don't mind having the incident numbers - it's kind of nice. In any case, I believe we've fixed all these. Apparently, if you tried a different key while the subscriptions were broken it borked your account. SOE were able to detect and fix those accounts. Let us know, though, if you still get the error about not having a subscription."
- Misha

People who couldnt get in on the 26th of Dec actually tried to use illigal codes to get back into the beta and as a result broke thier own accounts and then started posting thier innocence posts with incident codes on the forum!! That is beautiful...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more   SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:40 am

I'm getting that "No subscription" error message now as I check the launcher, but I'm thinking that because the pre-load isn't ready to go yet. Has anyone be able to successfully pre-load the game from SoE yet?

Jack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more   SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:49 am

Wait until monday... like a good likkle boy. They said 10am pacific time, so don't touch it until then. Leave that to me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more   SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:52 am

Ruggy wrote:
Wait until monday... like a good likkle boy. They said 10am pacific time, so don't touch it until then. Leave that to me...

Bloody 'ell, mate, do you ever sleep???

Very Happy

Bog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more   SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoE Strikes! Beta requires subscription key - read more
Page 1 of 1