HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Correspondance from Cullen MacFarlane

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Correspondance from Cullen MacFarlane Empty
PostSubject: Correspondance from Cullen MacFarlane   Correspondance from Cullen MacFarlane Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 1:12 am

Men who would know freedom from the British,

I am Cullen MacFarlane of Clan MacFarlane. By order of Walter MacFarlane, Twentieth Chief of Clan MacFarlane, I approach the Highland Confederacy with a proposal.
In these troubled times, all Scots must unite and strive to fight tyranny where ever it may try to rule. These lands and waters are no exception. Beyond a doubt, the fortunes of this new world will be used by the British to tighten their rule over Scotland and all free lands. Though we have suffered grievous defeats, Clan MacFarlane refuses to submit to any British rule, either at home or abroad.
To this end, I submit myself and my clan's ship to your service.

Cullen MacFarlane, Privateer for the Scottish Crown, for the Clan MacFarlane by the grace of God.

OOC
Player Description: Cullen MacFarlane. Scottish Privateer. A highlander with an unquestionable loyalty to Clan MacFarlane. Answered the call by Chief Walter MacFarlane to travel to the Americas and disrupt the flow of resources back to Britian by any means possible.
Official Forum Name: Cullen
Profession: Privateer
What is RP to you? RP is the ability to add context and dimension to a situation, thus creating a enviroment that technology alone can never match. Like PnP games, RP weaves the imaginations of all those involved into a single thread of reality.
Why would you like to join the Highland Confederacy? From what I have read in the forums and websites, Highland Confederacy offers a chance to interact with a group of people who not only know a wee bit about history, but who also dream of what they could have accomplished given the opportunity.
Back to top Go down

Correspondance from Cullen MacFarlane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Correspondance from Cullen MacFarlane   Correspondance from Cullen MacFarlane Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:48 pm

Captain MacFarlane,

It is always heartening to see more men of the clans rally to the cause. Together, we shall see them forced out, first of these water, then of all other lands the wrongly lay claim to.

In the name of freedom,

Wilhelm von Somborn
Proprietor-General
The Highland Confederacy
Back to top Go down

Correspondance from Cullen MacFarlane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: