HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

A Prospectus

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Prospectus Empty
PostSubject: A Prospectus   A Prospectus Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:46 pm

Dearest Lairds and Lasses,

Slainte! Greetings I am Hew Mcdraig of clan Mcdriag. I am a businessman as to which I wish to discuss business. A merger is my proposal. I have managed wineries and vineyards. I have also had some success in hemp. I studied agriculture at the university of Aberdeen. To my free trading brethren I would discuss as to which business would work in synergy with yours. My family is from the Isle of Skye and we are no stranger to the sea. I have no love of the British and can no longer go back home due to some past associates whom owe me money. I shall settle that debt privately I assure. Here is my petition to join with your confederacy.

With warmest regards,
Hew McDraig

(Ooc)
feso is my forums handle
I have been gaming for many years wow, lotro, daoc, I still am a member and officer of a large family raiding guild on An rp server in wow. I enjoy pvp, yes I believe RP and pvp go well in right perspective.
Back to top Go down

A Prospectus Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Prospectus   A Prospectus Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:22 am

Mr. McDraig,

We would be more than willing to gain the assistance of a skilled man such as yourself in our business dealings. There is much work for a man with knowledge of plants, and I dare say we can come to some agreement.

Wilhelm von Somborn
Proprietor-General
The Highland Confederacy
Back to top Go down

A Prospectus Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Prospectus   A Prospectus Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:28 pm

We shall and most likely will be discussin' business both in here or somewhere on the seas 'n islands, rest assured!

Good to have ye...
Back to top Go down

A Prospectus Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Prospectus   A Prospectus Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:30 pm

Thank you good gentles, I am planning on a plantation in Greenville. Rotating crops there will be important to keep the soil nitrogen fixed. Biloxi will be key as it is a soil suitable for a fine Pinot. It is also nicely suited to raising cane, sugar cane that is. Would it be advantageous to run my hemp through a mill? I know not the needs of my felow traders.
Back to top Go down

A Prospectus Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Prospectus   A Prospectus Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:02 pm

Captain McDraig, Welcome!

Aye, sir...hemp be an important crop hereabouts and the ability to make it into rope a skill worth having for that matter. I look forward to getting to know ye.

Captain Jack McBain
Commodore,
Highland Confederacy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Prospectus Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Prospectus   A Prospectus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Prospectus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-