Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy? Empty
PostSubject: What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy?   What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:48 am

Will we be free to do as we bid, or organised to supply specifics? We can make money just from trade to be sure. But if you are organised and know what is to be trading with what we might better organise the market.

Will we be working with our country or only our society? Will we be selling ships to those outside of the society or keeping prices down to better all or just ourselves?

Is there any space put aside for those to work out which products who will produce? I think it would be a good idea to get the groundwork laid out now so we know what we need to do on release. I'd probably be heading to Tampa to open buildings there and possibly to West End to cut fir timber (+40% british tax) with the aim to making Tar and Rope, Masts and other fir related products. But I would be equally happy to follow someone elses lead and provide specifc products for a global society's end. ie Limestone for smelters or Granite for building or Zinc for Brass Smelters? Perhaps we should build a list of Traders to cover all products? And setup a method of trade between ourselves? ie Sell for free which is not a good idea, i prefer at cost. ie if i farm fir on west end its obviously going to cost more than it does at a french port, but supply will be easier as its just accross the water from grenville.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy?   What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:11 pm

We are working on an economic model for the Confederacy. Participation will be voluntary, and various levels of buy-in will likely be available, although nothing is set in stone yet. If you have any suggestions, we have a thread running in "ideas" that you can take a look at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy?   What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:14 pm

I'll need to wait until i am accepted then to "see" that part of the forum, but i have many ideas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy?   What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:29 pm

Actually, I made a point of adding you as a recruit before posting that. You may notice your nice gray name (as opposed to that icky brown one).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy?   What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:19 pm

I did, but didn't realise what it ment, what does it mean?

And where can i find the Ideas post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy?   What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:40 pm

The ideas forum should be below the RP forums in the "Highland Confederacy Members Forums." I believe that should be the only extra forum you've gained access to as a recruit.

Really, all being added as a recruit means is that we have noticed that you exist and given you access to that forum. Then, we watch how you behave, rp, etc. and after a while, we discuss your application amongst the members, and assuming there are no massive objections (like canibalism, 1337-speek, and other crimes deserving of punishment by death), we promote you to full member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy?   What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:03 pm

Whats wrong with caniblism?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy?   What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:21 pm

*qiuckly covers his plate*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy?   What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:21 am

Cannabalism:shock: , thanks for offering, but no, there's things such as gourmet out there, truffles, things that are boneless....never liked meat with bones, the little things get in your throat...very painful, but, never the less, I'd take the over simmered spaghetti sause my Uncle made not to long ago that tasted like barbeque sauce rather than human bodies any day:pirat:! (which, by the way, yasted alot better after he rewarmed it the next day)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy?   What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:42 am

Tastes like chicken!! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy?   What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:38 pm

Herr von Somborn may i kill them, please?! What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy?   What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:54 pm

Take careful aim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy?   What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What will be the role of Freetraders within the Confederacy?
Page 1 of 1