HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

A warm welcome to all the new recruits.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A warm welcome to all the new recruits. Empty
PostSubject: A warm welcome to all the new recruits.   A warm welcome to all the new recruits. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:59 am

The title says it all, welcome Smile

You prob. dont know me because I was on a small holiday just recently 21st-2nd. I am one of the officers here on the HC. Anyone applying as a freetrader will have earn my respect Razz

Anyway, feel free to pm me if you have any Q's about the HC and stuff. Plus feel free to Pm me basicly anytime, would be great to get to know you all a little better.

Over and out.

Olaf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome to all the new recruits.   A warm welcome to all the new recruits. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:58 pm

Thank ye for the welcome, i do hope your holiday was to yer liking?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome to all the new recruits.   A warm welcome to all the new recruits. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:22 am

Olaf Susiluoto wrote:
The title says it all, welcome Smile

You prob. dont know me because I was on a small holiday just recently 21st-2nd. I am one of the officers here on the HC. Anyone applying as a freetrader will have earn my respect Razz

Anyway, feel free to pm me if you have any Q's about the HC and stuff. Plus feel free to Pm me basicly anytime, would be great to get to know you all a little better.

Over and out.

Olaf

Good to meet you, Olaf. Pleased to serve with such a group.

Finland, by chance? Just a guess:)

I look forward to blowing those filthy Hanoverian scum right out of the water with you.

My only question thus far is pretty basic - whom should we contact in game when it goes live to get set up, etc?

Thanks!

A.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome to all the new recruits.   A warm welcome to all the new recruits. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:01 am

During the Stress tests and beta(s), Wilhelm and I set up/ran the Confederacy in-game. While the same may be true come the 7th, one of our other officers might beat me to it... I mean, take the initiative. However it plays out, I'm sure the first to set it up this time will post on the board to call roll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome to all the new recruits.   A warm welcome to all the new recruits. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:16 pm

There is already... or will be a post to put in your name once in the game; the officers will be able to look at that and know who to invite.

But if they are playing the game best to just do a search for 'Blue' names once you're in.

*Blue Names are the guild officers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome to all the new recruits.   A warm welcome to all the new recruits. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A warm welcome to all the new recruits.
Page 1 of 1