Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question on Standing with Nations

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Question on Standing with Nations Empty
PostSubject: Question on Standing with Nations   Question on Standing with Nations Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:25 pm

I know that if you sink ships belonging to a particular faction your standing with them decreases. As I expect to be sinking a lot of English shipping my standing will probably be sinking along with them. Is there a way to rehabilitate standing with a faction? Should I even bother?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question on Standing with Nations   Question on Standing with Nations Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:53 pm

well Nation standing is split in to two difrent reps.
Navy rep and trade compony rep.

Has long has you limit your self to English navy ships Your english trade union rep will remain good. You can allso gain rep by sinking evel pireates.
in case of englane the Red coughts or drakesmen.

Seems to some were a 2.5 evil pirates to one navy ship. to remain rep nutreal.
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

PostSubject: Re: Question on Standing with Nations   Question on Standing with Nations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:25 am

You can also run missions for various trade factions; these are located within auction houses, usually. They can be a little tedious, not to mention expensive, and the gain is incremental, so probably only worth it if you are a trader.

I personally intend to sink every British ship at every opportunity and damn the faction cost. You can always trade with Spain and Pirates!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question on Standing with Nations   Question on Standing with Nations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:14 pm

Deoiridh wrote:
You can also run missions for various trade factions; these are located within auction houses, usually. They can be a little tedious, not to mention expensive, and the gain is incremental, so probably only worth it if you are a trader.

I personally intend to sink every British ship at every opportunity and damn the faction cost. You can always trade with Spain and Pirates!

Whereas Bognor will likely maintain good British faction. With the estates in Scotland that he stands to inherit being right on the English border, he's forced to play both sides. Should make for some interesting conflict, eh?

Bog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question on Standing with Nations   Question on Standing with Nations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question on Standing with Nations
Page 1 of 1