HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Marie Honor

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Marie Honor Empty
PostSubject: Marie Honor   Marie Honor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:55 pm

Good day.

I am Marie Honor, currently a free trader. I have heard that rumors of this Highland Confederacy and I wish to offer my services to any who wish to cause the -vile- crown of England anguish. Being of Scotish/French decent, and having a -very- personal hatred the English Crown, I have been seeking kinsman and comrades with similiar goals and objectives.

Please accept this application of membership,
Marie Honor

OOC:
Hello, I currently reside in the Mountains of Idaho. I have been a tabletop roleplayer and GM for over a decade now, from AD&D (various editions) to Rifts, Whitewolf, Besm, L5R, Shadowrun, and the list can go on. I have experiemented with Roleplay on other MMOs but found that there usually isn't any real 'Roleplay' on those servers and after browsing your site and it piqued my interest to say the least. I have never roleplayed in a historical context before and am eager to try.
Back to top Go down

Marie Honor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Honor   Marie Honor Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:33 am

Milady Madame du Honor, it is my most distinct honor to welcome you to this home away from home as it were!

It pains me to hear that the dear lady has not been spared the unscrupulous ways the British conduct their "trade" as many can attest to! Rest assured that you have found a place among friends fightin' for a most noble yet neccesary cause!

Sincerely yours,

Henk Owl...
Back to top Go down

Marie Honor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Honor   Marie Honor Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:44 am

May I echo Captain Owls warm welcome. Our library has many interesting articles and stories for your enjoyment and edification. You are welcome to both peruse what's here and contribute as you feel drawn. It is good to know you've found us. From you descriptions it seems to me to be exactly where ye belong.

Welcome.

Captain Jack McBain
Commodore
The Highland Confederacy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marie Honor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Honor   Marie Honor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marie Honor
Page 1 of 1