Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumors

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Rumors   Rumors Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:12 am

Greetings, brothers and sisters of the Confederacy!

I write to you from Le Havre, where I am bound by these dratted westerlies for many days now. But I feel a change in the weather coming on and feel I will be joining you soon.

However my main purpose in penning this quick note is to inform the Society that a pair of saucy wenches that I knew from my younger days have spoken of their wish to sail with the Confederacy. Whether as Free Traders or under Letter of Marque, I know not. I look forward to their introduction.

Your most humble servant,

Bognor Regis, Esq, Captain of the Cruachan
Back to top Go down

Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors   Rumors Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:58 am

Bognor wrote:
a pair of saucy wenches that I knew from my younger days have spoken of their wish to sail with the Confederacy. Whether as Free Traders or under Letter of Marque, I know not.

Most wonderful news indeed friend, lookin' forward to meeting them...
Back to top Go down

Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors   Rumors Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 3:20 pm

[sweeping bow] The rumors, they be true! Well, except for the part where our dear friend claims to have only known us in his younger days, unless he'd have you believe those days are still upon him.

We, my dear sister Ciara and me, look forward to meeting everyone and hope you'll accept our humble selves into your fine clan. A more formal introduction will be forthcoming quite soon!
Back to top Go down

Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors   Rumors Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 3:22 pm

As i have stated before i am eagerly awaitin' your introductions, for now i bid ye welcome among friends! *Bows*
Back to top Go down

Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors   Rumors Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:10 pm

I look forward to it. And I won't hold any former nor current realtions with Bognor against you.

Salute.
Back to top Go down

Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors   Rumors Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:26 pm

Saucy indeed!
I have met Gwynvaer and Ciara many a time and two saucier gals you are not likely to meet. cheers (I just can't get myself to call them wenches, I value my good eye too much)

This is reason to celebrate, another round please bartender! drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors   Rumors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumors
Page 1 of 1