Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Locations: Cayo, Tampa
Production: LV, Teak, and Ships
Requirements: Hulls or Parts for Hulls

PostSubject: Namo Larkin   Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:35 pm

In Character Section

Dear Sirs;

I came to the new lands in support of my 2 sons. Danto and Danivar both started out in the French Navy but due to insubordination Danivar was expelled from the service. He has stayed and used his skills to become a Privateer in service to the crown. I came as an advanced member of another society which now it seems that due to problems back home is no longer comming. I am have taken up the work of a Merchant in hopes of suviving in this land. I did see a few of you in Grenville the other day when I was delivering some gravel there. I have some land in Tampa and right now am only suppling raw materials to the AH there.

I would like to learn more of your group as the time is approaching when unrest and uncertainty is most assurad to come. If I see one of you again I wil be sure to introduce myself.

Out of Character Section

I started my life of RP by running an RPBBS in Kansas City MO back in 1983. I fell head over heals with UO when it came out and moved to beta of Asheron's Call. Moved on to SWG but left when it went NGA and came back to it when the housing destruction was going on. I am a system analyst for JETNET. I have operated a web site for my group in AC and am thinking of doing alot of changes to it soon but if you want to go look at it www.auberean.org is the place.

Thanks for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Namo Larkin   Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:41 pm

A most welcome to these 'ere waters good man!

I am positive that we can yet use another merchant that is willing to make his mark in these new lands as well as our society, from what i have heard lately the opportunities are quite endless!

Do enjoy your stay here and feel free to direct any questions you might have at our "officers" haha,
i am oviously only jestin' there...

Yours,

Henk Owl...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Namo Larkin   Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:24 pm

You will find members of the HC always willing to discuss potential business propositons. You're just as likely to find any of us willing to forget about business for a short while and have a relaxing drink at the pub, preferred location is the Albatross. Stop by any time and say hi.

Salute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Namo Larkin   Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:12 pm

Saw you in Grenville earlier today, Namo. You having trouble finding an officer to admit you?

Bog
Back to top Go down
Namo Larkin
Proprietor-General
Proprietor-General

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Locations: Cayo, Tampa
Production: LV, Teak, and Ships
Requirements: Hulls or Parts for Hulls

PostSubject: Officer   Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:05 am

To be honest I haven't been actively asking to be ammitted in the game. Wasn't sure how that worked. Figured to talk to a few of you and let you get to know me in game. I thought I needed approval or to show RP skills a bit before I can get in with your society.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Namo Larkin   Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:44 am

We allow temporary membership for most people upon request. Permanent membership requires a display of at least some interest in RP, although as we are "moderate-RP" we don't expect people to be IC 24/7. If you want, I can add you to the roster and we can get to know each other then. Alternatively, we can arrange a meeting somewhere, do some RP and deak with recruitment issues that way. Choose your poison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Namo Larkin   Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:44 am

A sensible approach to any opportunity I'd say. Tis a good thing to do a bit of investigatin' before committen'. Yur welcomed to do just that, Sir. And if ye ever feel the urge then consider recruitin' into the Highland Confederacy where you will have the opportunity to get us a bit better and us you. Tis the invitation to full membership that is the big step and that be not offered to any of us without the passage of time and conversation.

In the meantime, please feel free to review the pamphlets, articles and documents that are housed in our library. We encourage all visitors and recruits to contribute as they are drawn.

Your humble servant,

Captain Jack McBain,
Commodor
The Highland Confederacy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namo Larkin   

Back to top Go down

Namo Larkin
Page 1 of 1