HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Floating Warehouse!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Floating Warehouse! Empty
PostSubject: Floating Warehouse!   Floating Warehouse! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:33 pm

I do realise that the title is somewhat misleading but it does exist!

For those that start to panick right now i say unwind and bear with me awhile as i explain:

There is as ye all must know by now the opportunity to travel from one island to another provided ye have another ship anchored there! Well it is basicly this ship i am referring to, you see it can also be used to store your items in and thus "creating" your own personal warehouse!

I must admit that the above was not entirely thought up by my own witts but rather inspired from elsewhere, and let's just leave it at that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floating Warehouse!   Floating Warehouse! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:53 pm

That advantage had not occured to me until you shared it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floating Warehouse!   Floating Warehouse! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:57 pm

Well it seems i can be 'o help, even far from the West Indies... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floating Warehouse!   Floating Warehouse! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:36 pm

I haven't tried this, but early in our careers it might be worthwhile to buy a civilian ship and dry-dock it just for this reason, as well as to enable swift passage between ports?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floating Warehouse!   Floating Warehouse! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:52 pm

Indeed my thoughts exactly!

Even at higher levels this can be worthwhile, ye can stow anything in the hold 'o that ship if you feel you have too many items that you want to hold on to!

I would suggest a "stripped" merchantman, the cargo on such a vessel would be an ideal place to collect yer valuables...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floating Warehouse!   Floating Warehouse! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:58 pm

FYI, my dry docks filled with the 'Renard' Chasse-Maree (http://www.potbswiki.com/index.php?title=%27Renard%27_Chasse-Maree). These are by no means a great ship, but it has 140 capacity and I've bought all of mine for less than 2k db. One for as cheap as 1650. They are part of the quest reward for the Economy Tutorial. At the price and size, they make great 'floating warehouses' for 1-20 lvl players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floating Warehouse!   Floating Warehouse! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floating Warehouse!
Page 1 of 1