HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Clemence Bouchard

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Clemence Bouchard Empty
PostSubject: Clemence Bouchard   Clemence Bouchard Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:40 pm

Dear Sirs and / or Madams,

I come to you fresh from his Majesties admiralís office with my Letter of Marque in search of a society that is perusing actions against his majesties enemies. As my letter of marque states I have been given full power to do whatever is necessary to claim prizes for France from its enemies. As such I would like to find others that I can rely on to help France in her times of need or other privateers that may wish from time to time to capture larger prizes.

Viva la France
and may her enemies perish in our wake.

Captain Clemence Bouchard, of the fine ship, Atlantis II.

Clemenceís Marque reads as such:

Clemence Bouchard, Esq; Captain General and Governor General in
Chief, in and over His Majesties Provinces of
France and in America, and Vice-Admiral of the same. To Capt. Clemence Bouchard, Commander of the Atlantis II, Greeting.

Whereas His Sacred Majesty Louis XV by the Grace of GOD, of France,
King, Defender of the Faith, Etc. Hath an Open and Declared War against England, Spain, and enemies of France their Vassals and Subjects. And Forasmuch as you have made Application unto Me for Licence to Arm, Furnish and Equip the said Sloop in Warlike manner, against His Majesties said Enemies, I do accordingly Permit and Allow the same; And, Reposing special Trust and Confidence in your Loyalty, Courage and good
Conduct, Do by these Presents, by Virtue of the Powers and Authorities
contained in His Majesties Royal Commission to Me granted, Empower and
Commisionate you the said Clemence Bouchard, to be Captain or Commander of the said Sloop Atlantis II, Burthen Eighty Tons or thereabouts: Hereby Authorizing you in and with the said Sloop and Company to her belonging, to War, Fight, Take, Kill, Suppress and
Destroy, any Pirates, Privateers, or other the Subjects and Vassals of England, Spain, or any other Declared Enemies of France, in what Place so ever you shall happen to meet them; Their Ships, Vessels and Goods, to take and make Prize of. And your said Sloop Company are Commanded to Obey you as their Captain: And your self in the Execution of this Commission, to Observe and Follow the Orders and Instructions
herewith given you. And I do hereby Request all Governors and Commanders in Chief, of any of Her Majesties Territories, Islands, Provinces or Plantations, where the said Captain or Commander shall arrive with his said Vessel and Men: And all Admirals, Vice-Admirals and Commanders of Her Majesties Ships of War, and others, that may happen to meet him at Sea; Also all Officers and Subjects of the Friends or Allies of Her said Sacred Majesty, to permit him the said Captain or Commander with his said Vessel, Men, and the Prizes that he may have taken, freely and quietly to pass and repass, without giving or suffering him to receive any Trouble or Hindrance, but on the contrary all Succour and Assistance needful. And this Commission is to continue in Force for the Space of One Year next ensuing (if the War so long last) and not afterwards.

Given under my Hand and Seal at Arms at Boston
the Twelfth Day of January: In the fifth Year of His said Majesties
Reign,
Louis XV, 1720.

By His Excellencies Command,
Signť : L.A.L de Bourbon, Cte de Toulouze, Admiral of France

OOC: Iím out to have fun and enjoy myself with a society
that RPs more then anything. I am a more mature rper that has played since tabletop was the only way to RP and have been through EQ, EQII, Warcraft, SWG, Vanguard,and now am setting foot in the Caribbean.

I hope to hear a favourable response or two perhaps Wink

Many thanks and all aboard to fun and adventure.
Back to top Go down

Clemence Bouchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clemence Bouchard   Clemence Bouchard Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:48 pm

Monsieur Bouchard a most welcome to you indeed!

I have long awaited to hear from you ever since i came across your name in some manifest or somesuch.
Good to hear from you, and rest assured there are many here that serve His Royal Majesty the King of France in all their fierceness, and the fact that he is a true and most generous supporter of our noble cause and faith as well!

Now that that is out of the way all that remains is for me to tell you to introduce yourself to our members further,
please visit The Albatross whenever your most likely busy schedule does so permit!

Untill we meet on the open seas mon capitaine!

Sincerely,

Henk Owl...

Last edited by on Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Clemence Bouchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clemence Bouchard   Clemence Bouchard Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:53 pm

((What Henk said. Or something. Anyway, I've added you as a recruit, as you are no doubt aware.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clemence Bouchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clemence Bouchard   Clemence Bouchard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clemence Bouchard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: